PDA

View Full Version : Need help over at .org

atctim
09-02-2004, 12:13 PM
I can't post or view pictures over at 3wheeler.org and when I try to post or view pictures it says that either I have been banned or my account is waiting approval from moderators. I signed up like 6 months ago or more. Anyone here have any contacts with the moderators at .org and could ask them about my account - it's atctim over there too. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Tim

jenndnn3
09-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Atctim, On .org you can post in the feedback. Please do so. The other is to pm 250sx. Hope this gets resolved. Jen

atctim
09-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I can't even post in Feedback. What's up with that. It's not just one single computer either - I use 4 different computers daily and it's the same with all 4 - thus leading me to believe it's something to do with my account status. When I try to post in the "Feedback" section I get the same mesage:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jenndnn3 - I get this same message no matter what or where I try to post. I also get this when trying to view posted pics. I think my account must be in limbo - however I don't think I was banned because I never even posted there - Yet - Thanks for the help and please forward to 250SX for me since I can't

Peace

250SX
09-02-2004, 03:23 PM
I've emailed the activation codes to the email address you gave me timmylovescheese@yahoo.com

email me directly if you don't get them. thanks

atctim
09-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Thanks man - it's all good now - must have been my fault for never finalizing activation or something - it all works - thanks for the fast action. Thanks also to Jenndnn3!!!

Tim