PDA

View Full Version : Badlands, November 2nd in Attica IN!!!

OldSchoolin86
10-01-2002, 05:21 PM
There will be a gathering at the Badlands in Attica IN on November 2nd and possibly the 3rd. I'll be there for sure and hope all of you can make it. It will be another great time!

Badlands Link:

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/main.htm

jeswinehart
10-02-2002, 06:02 AM
wanted to see if i could post now.

looking forward to badlands OldSchoolin86, that will make my 10th. trike trip this year.

john

OldSchoolin86
10-02-2002, 07:43 AM
That's awesome John. Next year I'll be doing more than I did this year(3) and depending how everything goes I want to get one long distance trip in to Dumont Dunes.

To everyone interested:

If you think you are going to Badlands would you like to one day it or two?

karnivore660r
10-04-2002, 10:24 AM
I'll be there and i'll ride till there's nobody left to ride with or my ride is leaving which ever comes first. ;)

jeswinehart
10-06-2002, 09:21 PM
great,,, look forward to hooking up with you karnivore660r.
you gonna ride a 660 ???

kimmer,,, you out there ? shall we convoy ????

john

karnivore660r
10-07-2002, 04:47 PM
I look forward to seeing ya there.

Yeah, I'll be on a 660, hopefully the guys on 3 wheels and the z's & ex's will wait up for me when I go to turn and tip over on the big C. :rolleyes: :D

jeswinehart
10-08-2002, 05:57 PM
spoke with my brother last night and all his cabins are rented till nov., 15th.
summer carroll campground will take us if any of us would want to camp and ride next day as well.
got my oil changed + air cleaner washed up and very ready !

john

OldSchoolin86
10-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Sounds good. Where is this campround located and do you have any prices? Thanks John.

jeswinehart
10-08-2002, 08:36 PM
well that won't work. i went and dug up thier brochure and they close down oct. 20th.
let me check around down there and see what our options are OldSchoolin86. might take a day or 2 so bear with me.
i just can't remember the 3www member who lives minutes away from there. he can chime in anytime now,,, hello ?

checking around,,, john

jeswinehart
10-10-2002, 04:09 AM
i called summers caroll campground to double check thier closing date and it was still oct.20th. asked them about thier compition and they recomended turkey run state park. bout 18 miles away and i know how to get there (easy).
called up badlands and lisa (owner) said showers would be open and that alot of people camp at the park in town,,, right behind mcdonalds.
i asked "are you sure police don't have a problem with that" ? and she replyed no they don't. of course there wouldn't be any electric (or cost) there but is close to the badlands park. thats my info.
also ,,, badlands closes at 6pm on weekends and lisa said there are no planned events that weekend

john

OldSchoolin86
10-10-2002, 09:14 PM
Well I'm up for anything. If it was up to me though I would drive the 18 miles to the state park. The State park may have something senic to offer or who knows what else. What do you think?

jeswinehart
10-11-2002, 03:54 AM
yeah, that sounds good.
i know what would happin if i threw a tent up in our park !
we will see what weather is doing as the 2nd. gets closer and take it from there.

looking forward to it !

john

jeswinehart
10-27-2002, 07:54 PM
hey OldSchoolin86, i sent you one of those personel message things.
hopefully it went thru,,,,,

john

Howdy
11-02-2002, 07:31 AM
Welp, we ( 2 kids and me ) are leaving within 10 minutes to go. I hope everyone is safe today. I hope to have Pictures when we get back.

Howdy
11-02-2002, 11:47 PM
We came, We saw, We rode our rears off. It was another awesome day of riding. Not with out problems but nothing that stopped us totally. Pictures will be up soon. How ever lack of sleep and exhaustion has gotten to me and I am going to bed NOW!!!!!

A little hint: Tim SR seen the Chromed out 350x at Haspin. Well Many more people seen it at The Badlands today!!!!
John Swineheart is probably still looking for his bottom lip. I personally watch his jaw drop open with amazement. lol

3 of my machines today burned up a total of 5 gal of gas. That is some major riding!!!