PDA

View Full Version : who really threw the wrench??????????

rman
09-05-2004, 10:25 PM
i like how it says on the description of the first trikefest that TAMMY'S EX threw the wrench in the plans. if tammy could have kept herself to her husband instead of everyone else he would have been there. maybe we should have gotten the real story before we degrade people for ruining the program you think she's such a great person you deal with her crap if you could. but anyway i think that ought to be edited out for it was her that threw the wrench i delt with her for ten years and could take no more . meanwhile happy threewheelin and i still visit the sight and would like to be apart of the next trikefest if possible

rman

1FastTecate
09-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Wow bro is this a true story ?? That is some messed up stuff !! I would of done the same if i was in your shoes. Typical chick

Howdy
09-06-2004, 09:13 PM
i like how it says on the description of the first trikefest that TAMMY'S EX threw the wrench in the plans. if tammy could have kept herself to her husband instead of everyone else he would have been there. maybe we should have gotten the real story before we degrade people for ruining the program you think she's such a great person you deal with her crap if you could. but anyway i think that ought to be edited out for it was her that threw the wrench i delt with her for ten years and could take no more . meanwhile happy threewheelin and i still visit the sight and would like to be apart of the next trikefest if possible

rman

Let me say this right up front: Your more than welcome to come to future TF. It is a lot of fun!!

A little history: You ( rman ) and I both worked together at first to start putting The TF together. We started this back in November 2001. How ever about 1-2 months from the actual TF date you moved out, and also ended communications ( No email, No posting and No phone call ) with us about TF. We were left completely in the dark. In fact the only way any of us knew about you moving out, was via Tammy had made a posting about it, and that she was canceling TF. Being as I had a lot of time effort and such invested into TF, I talked to Tammy about still having it. She decide to go ahead and hold TF there and thus she did get some credit for it.

Facts & Question: You moved out and you ended all communications about TF. Doesn't this equal throwing a wrench into the TF plans??

The TF Page: NOTE: The page wasn't made to degrade anyone, it was made to give every one a TF update/ review. I made up the TF page with the information as I experienced it. Had communications been made from you to me ( via email, posting, or phone ) then things probably would have been different.
Bottom line is the page is accurate and will remain as it is.
Thanks
Howdy

P.S. As far as you and Tammy goes: No where did I say you didn't have reason for moving out. I didn't know the whole story then, I don't know the whole story now. That is a Private matter between you 2.

rman
09-07-2004, 05:26 AM
the matter is i had no computer and no way of contacting anyone. i also had a lot of planning in trikefest and was looking very forward to it but circumstances wouldnt allow it and if i could have contacted you i would have but (it) said she contacted you to say it was cancelled so i thought it had been taken care of. if i would have had a computer i would have stayed on the board also but i had other prioritys before a computer replacing everything i had worked so hard for you know how it is the woman gets basically everything. but basically i dont think its right making that accusation when i had no control in the matter but you have your opinion i have mine. but from now on i guess i will be known as screwing up the first trikefest. thankyou rman :twisted:

p.s. hopefully i will be at the next trikefest if i'm not working a bunch of overtime we're on 15 hours right now at least till the end of the year. we're looking for help if anyone needs a good job later and happy threewheelin

Howdy
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
but from now on i guess i will be known as screwing up the first trikefest

What makes you think you screwed it up? Sure there was people that didn't show up because they didn't want caught in the middle of you 2 ordeal. But the ones that did show up had a great time. So don't feel as if TF was screwed up. We just had to shift into a different mode to complete the ride. It worked out because we came, we rode, we had fun!!

If it wouldn't have been for The original TF I don't think the TF after it would have happened. Each and every TF has had it's own bumps in the road. We learn from the things that didn't go quite as planned and take that knowledge to make the next one better. So lets but the past about this behind us and look towards the future.

Your still a friend in my book. ;)

Howdy

P.S. If I knew now what I knew then, I probably would have only changed a few little things. One of the things I would have changed is not allowing my boy to hold my camera on the way back ( that is how it got lost along with the pictures ). I also would have drove a different vehicle. The amount of gas the van used about killed me.

rman
09-08-2004, 05:47 AM
everything is cool i take things with a grain of salt for the most part. but i am hopefully going to make it to the next trikefest. i am hoping we have another one down this way or maybe one in virginia somewhere. maybe we could find some info on a riding area in virginia or west virginia. but anyway we let bygones be bygones and keep the friendship going cause its hard to findgood people in the world anymore happy threewheelin and keep rootin
RMAN

P.S. I AM BIDDING ON THE 84 250R IN TRENTON NJ EBAY NAME OF MINE MYVETTSBLUE SO DONT BID AGAINST ME LOL