PDA

View Full Version : this has to be the best quad ever!

vartiak15
09-11-2004, 10:27 AM
i think this is the best utility quad ever. i wish i had my 200x together so i could sell it and get this thing. are these very rare? first one ive seen.

****link here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6724&item=2489229138&rd=1 ******

smokinp
09-11-2004, 10:41 AM
the pic dosnt work.

Dan Tenn
09-13-2004, 11:30 AM
its just an old honda rancher. they have been making them for about ten years i think. whats so special about it ?

OldSchoolin86
09-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Did you see the price??? It's nice but save a little more or look around and you'll get more for you money unless your a collector.

TimSr
09-13-2004, 11:48 AM
i think this is the best utility quad ever. first one ive seen.

I wish I had the judgement and skills to reach such a sweeping conclusion based only on photos in one ebay auction. I must be a slow learner, because I have to actually ride one, and then maintain it over a period of time before I can make such a determination. You have a rare gift. Its a lot like that pediatrician with no psychology training that claimed he was able to determine that Elian Gonzalez wanted to be sent back to Cuba with his father based on a still photgraph of the boy that he viewed. I envy those who have such gifts that I have been denied. :confused:

370banshee
09-13-2004, 12:11 PM
SR that may be the funniest thing i read all day lol
by the way that really is just an old rancher.

trikerider2oo7
09-13-2004, 04:01 PM
that is a nice quad, but not the best...i would rather have a trike

vartiak15
09-13-2004, 05:16 PM
its the first one ive seen like that and i just liek the set up i think it is set up best(well from pics) out off all the other quads out there. i have never seen the 350D. so i thought it was something rare. but w.e i still think it is one sweet quad. just my opinion tho i guess my title was a lil bit WRONG for it but what ever.

almac16
09-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Does that thing have a solid front end on it?

Look at the pics!

threewheelin-feelin
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
vartiak15 dont let them make you feel stupid buddy lol

200xer
09-14-2004, 09:11 PM
its just an old honda rancher. they have been making them for about ten years i think. whats so special about it ?

Sorry, not correct. I believe the 350D was the first 4 wheel drive ever made. It is a tank. It was never called a Rancher. The Rancher was the ever popular TRX300's replacement. It's been in production for around 5 years or so.

I can't believe it is going for that much money.

GreyhoundRugby
09-14-2004, 10:38 PM
I think its nice designed quad, now if your opinoin is the syling is and its convienices are top shelf than sure. But best all around ud have to have it for a while and see how it handles all diff. riding and all the matenince required

Dan Tenn
09-15-2004, 10:49 AM
I know its not a rancher, but the foreman and rancher are basically the same 4x4 utility quad that honda has been making for a decade.

Yardbird
09-15-2004, 08:42 PM
I wish I had the judgement and skills to reach such a sweeping conclusion based only on photos in one ebay auction. I must be a slow learner, because I have to actually ride one, and then maintain it over a period of time before I can make such a determination. You have a rare gift. Its a lot like that pediatrician with no psychology training that claimed he was able to determine that Elian Gonzalez wanted to be sent back to Cuba with his father based on a still photgraph of the boy that he viewed. I envy those who have such gifts that I have been denied. :confused:

Sheeesh were you having a bad day? Not even a warning shot over the bow.