PDA

View Full Version : A tune for you guys

dividebyzero
09-14-2004, 01:55 PM
This is a song a buddy and i did.He's singing and playing guitar,and i'm playing bass.The drums were programmed into a machine.We recorded this in his basement about 3 a.m.We'll be changing a few things,but for now,it's a rough draft. Copyrighted for Bottlecap Productions 1998.

www.files.3wheelerworld.com/Survive.MP3

3WheelsForever
09-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Perty Damn good song Brian! Great Job!!

TrikeKid
09-15-2004, 09:31 PM
wow i havent heard anything that bad in a long time needed a good vomit to clean my system out

Just Kidding not exactly my style but its pretty good :D

Billy Golightly
09-15-2004, 09:35 PM
I like it, its pretty good. Definetly better then anything I could do. Do you have a higher quality copy Brian? I have a thing with music and distortion, sort of a pet peeve :-)

dividebyzero
09-21-2004, 11:52 AM
I like it, its pretty good. Definetly better then anything I could do. Do you have a higher quality copy Brian? I have a thing with music and distortion, sort of a pet peeve :-)I have a cd with it burned at 3 different levels of recording.You can tell a little difference between them.Ok guys,here's another one.A little faster for ya,lol!

www.files.3wheelerworld.com/2bornot2b.mp3

ScottZJ
09-21-2004, 03:17 PM
Sounds pretty good there homer. We need to get together next trikefest and instead of watching pumper get drunk, we need to jam some. I sing and play keyboard and some guitar too.

Trikeaholic
09-21-2004, 07:16 PM
now I know why you sport the mullet! LOL See ya in haspin!