PDA

View Full Version : a nifty way to haul your quad

corndawg
09-14-2004, 09:31 PM
lmao check this out http://www.killsometime.com/Pics/Redneck/GetPicture.asp?PictureID=1

AirManCam
09-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Idk about you, but I got hammered with spyware from that site!

Howdy
09-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Some of the best deals I have found have been while I was driving a car. I don't pass up good deals very often. I have hauled a couple some what like that before. In fact we used a 88 Mercury Tracer to go buy a lot of machines. One trip we picked up 3 machines 350x, 200x, and a atc70. We did take them ( 200x & 350x ) apart a little to make them fit.
Another Tracer trip: We went to look at a 85 125m and a 83 atc70. We made the guy a offer ( $200 ) and he accepted. He ask when we would pick them up? We said we would take them with us ( Pickle & me ). The guy ask where is your truck? We told him we would put them in the car. He stated " I got to see this". Then he said if you can put them in the car with all the doors and windows closed you can have them for $75. It was a tight packing but we got them in and closed all the doors. He held to his word and we drove the 1 1/2 hrs home in a tightly packed car.

I also used my 91 Tuarus to hual machines also. For those of you who have never tried it, you will never understand the rush you get when people see you drive by with a car loaded to the gill. It's a Redneck thing!! ;)

Howdy

thefox
09-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Last year my parrents were a little suprized when I came home from college for thanksgiving. See, I had a Suzuki Sidekick and found a deal on a trike that I just couldn't pass up. So I was able to fit the whole 185s in the back seat (with 2 extra tires too). Later that spring I also brought back a klt110, That time I was able to pack it a little better so I could use both front seats! The amazing thing was that I didn't have to take the top off to fit it in. Here is a pic. of the kawi.

rman
09-16-2004, 06:11 AM
if you have ever seen the trunk on a 79 camaro youll know what i mean. i purchased a 396 bigblock for a 79 i had the only thing i had purchased a big block in rochester ny few hours from where i lived couldnt shut the trunk lid but the rachet strap worked quite well also had to put a little more air in the shocks looked like a squatting duck lol. but i got her home had it in the next day down town cruising.

RMAN :twisted:

honda200boyatc
09-16-2004, 10:40 PM
me and my frend put two wheeler one each other like there were humping and drove 50 miles like that in a truck

Kook
09-17-2004, 09:30 AM
I was going to say that looked like some of the pics I have seen out of Howdy... but Howdy said it for me! LOL