PDA

View Full Version : Any SW. Virginia riders?

ATC crazy
01-04-2003, 01:39 PM
Im just wondering if there are any of you around here cuz I havent seen many. By the way, if any of yall know where some riding areas are around here please tell me. All I have to ride on is about 5 acres and some land that I dont own (I have permission) I know there is one about 2 hours away in WV but thats it.

YamahaTrike
01-06-2003, 03:48 PM
hey dude.look no further. me, my buddy and his dad have trikes. he has a atc 110, and his dad has a yamaha tri-z 250 built by ymaha for racing, and have a yamaha yt 125 race trike. my aim name is WildClodRacer.im me sometime and we can chat about ridin together. i know some kill spots in lynchburg.
brandon

ATC crazy
01-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Cool. Yeah, my friend was talking about getting his family together to go riding somewhere but he hasn't talked about it since. I keep asking him about it but he keeps saying "next spring, we'll do it next spring, ok?" for about 2.5 years now. If we ever do decide when and where we are going I might look you up. I had a '87 250sx in mint condition that would haul ass, but I sold it to my friend who I still ride with. I have a new Foreman 450s and would like to get a trike again soon. I kinda miss 3 wheels :(

YamahaTrike
06-09-2003, 12:47 PM
hey man ainty heard from u in a while. u still wanna go riding?all i have is my cr125 now but we should get together this weekend and go riding.lmk asap i have some other buddies whod prolly love to go.gimme a jingle this evenin or anytime after 3;00 numebr is 540-587-6655 and ask for brandon.or email me at wildclodracer07@aol.com

ATC crazy
06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
You have a PM