PDA

View Full Version : drunk driving

350Xccelerator
09-18-2004, 08:10 PM
dont do it

http://www.tyrelewer.com/drunk-drivers.html

atcmatt
09-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Yea that is a horrible story, it was on "60 minutes" here in Australia last month or so. Shame to see that but that girl is so positive towards the guy who did it to her. She has forgiven him and is just getting on with life. Really shows to be happy with what you have got.

Matt

Billy Golightly
09-18-2004, 11:10 PM
A pretty good friend of mine was in a similar incident...except he was the one drunk, and he is the one that wrecked. Trey was trapped in his friends burning truck (he was driving it home, alone) for over 30 minutes until someone showed up and got him out. He lost everything from the waist down, and they have had to remove more then 1/2in deep worth of skin from his back and other areas. This happened more then 3 monthes ago and they have had him sedated almost ever since then. He has not been awake enough to know what happened...

My cousin and his wife were out on their honeymoon when a drunk driver hit them. She was killed instantly on impact and he was in critical condition for nearly a year. He has permanent brain damage and is a parapalegic that has to be taken care of by his parents.

I might get alot of flack for not being much of a drinker, but I've seen to many damn things go wrong and good people get the shitty end of life. Its not worth it to me.

timex69
09-19-2004, 09:11 AM
just the other day a young couple was headed out for their honey moon and a drunk truck driver was driving an empty 18 wheeler they say that was doing about 120 km/h on the wrong side of the road in fog and killed the couple that was heading to the airport

dont drink and drive
think and live
alex