PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Know You Aussie's

86250RZ
09-21-2004, 03:09 PM
had it in ya! I dont know if it was a rerun or not but I saw one of the Great Biker Build Off episods and they had an American Team, British Team and Aussie Team and that Aussie all alum. Chopper was flat out awsome and considering thier limited amount of tools I was very impressed to say the least. :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer 5 beer chugs to that team and I hope to see more from them soon. Simply awsome!

Kook
09-21-2004, 03:31 PM
I didn't get to see the end of that, who won? I thought the Aussie bike was the best myself. Hate the flat black on the British bike, I know that's his trademark, but yuck.

OldSchoolin86
09-21-2004, 04:43 PM
That was funny because they went from the American team saying you can't do metal work without bondo to the Ausi team saying they won't use it. I thought the Ausi's did the best. I couldn't stand the American team's bike. That metal work was hacked up and all covered with fill. That's bad. What do you think of the Brit's left hand twist clutch? I give him credit but I don't think I would like it.

TexFest
09-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Joe Martin won it.

They need more Great Biker Build Off episodes with Billy Lane in them.

86250RZ
09-21-2004, 06:06 PM
I see you are from midland texas, our local high school played Midland Lee a couple of years ago when Cedric Benson was Midlands Tail back.

TexFest
09-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Cool, what high school did you go to?

Cedric Benson took Midland Lee to state and won 2 championships I think. I'm not sure though if it was more than that or not.

Cedric is a pot head though. I know he's been caught with it a couple times while he's been playing college football.

I would like to know who will draft him in the NFL.

TrikeKid
09-22-2004, 12:20 AM
not all bruces are idiots that chase critters i guess

atcmatt
09-22-2004, 04:30 AM
Up the Aussies :)

I dunno what your talkign about but us aussies are tough as they come :D....

Matt

TrikerR
09-22-2004, 05:55 AM
mate we aussies know how to work metal and around my home town there are some of the wikidest custom hogs ull see.

86250RZ
09-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Cool, what high school did you go to?

Cedric Benson took Midland Lee to state and won 2 championships I think. I'm not sure though if it was more than that or not.

Cedric is a pot head though. I know he's been caught with it a couple times while he's been playing college football.

I would like to know who will draft him in the NFL.

West Monroe Rebles (9 state Championships in the past 12yrs)

That was 3yrs ago I think and West Monroe won the state championship that year a in LA. & Midland Lee Won that years Championship in Tx. The only loss Midland had tha year was to West Monroe. I remember thats all we heard about all week (Cedric Bension) and the whole school was worried about his potential in that game but luckly we had our best defensse ever that year and we held him to 89yrds for the game with 60yrds coming on one play.

86250RZ
09-22-2004, 11:14 AM
mate we aussies know how to work metal and around my home town there are some of the wikidest custom hogs ull see.

If I see the episode again I'll give you the guys name maybe some of the hogs you see are made by him. He did one he11 of a job on that chopper thats for sure. They definantly deserve national attention.

Billy Golightly
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
I caught about the last 45minutes of that, It was really good. I do think the Aussies had the best bike. Voting had to have been close.

BigGreenMachine
09-23-2004, 04:09 PM
I liked the Brits bike the best, looked pretty slick except for that brakelight.