PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Triztunes !!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES
10-06-2004, 03:56 AM
HI !

just wanted to let all members to know i have read all that has been said about me! some of it is pretty funny!!!!!!!
NO I'M NOT SOME ROCK STAR

:D BUT I WAS FAMOUS WITH YOU GUYS FOR AWHILE :TrikesOwn

ALOT OF IT IS NOT TRUE!!!
some of you people need a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

TRIZTUNES

markdb420
10-06-2004, 06:16 AM
Yeah, it was funny, with all the speculation. Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, etc. Itis funny! Hey when you get a chance show us some of your awesome 3 wheelers. I know they must be awesome with the sweet parts you bought. I just think its cool that whoever you are, that you like 3 wheelers!

Have a good one.

TrikerR
10-06-2004, 06:36 AM
LOOK GUYS...ITS KID ROCK. nah just messing with ya, yea like mark said its good to see someone that is into trikes that much that they would buy all them parts.

TimSr
10-06-2004, 09:13 AM
You blew it! You could have milked this one out for a long time! You should have posted that you were bringing Pam to Trikefest '05 and REALLY boosted attendance.

TRIZTUNES
10-06-2004, 03:53 PM
WHY BE A FRAUD!!!!!!
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=156854#
Icon Cool
YOU PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME ALREADY.

i would post alot of pictures but you babies will start crying.
and say i'm showing off.

you people don't even know, half of the stuff i have.

you only know some of stuff on ebay.thanks to you people.
i get emails everyday for parts people think i'll be interested in.

i get first crack at alot of parts.but i let go on long enough.i am not a bad guy i just want a chance! i only paid $25.00 for my 85 tecate,$ 250 for my 86.
so even spending all that money on plastic i'm still way ahead.when the average tecate is worth over $1500.http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=156854#
Bounce

you spend a few thousand $: and everyone fears you!!!!!!!!!

2005 is going to be last year of production for 2 stroke.

so that means they are not going to produce as many parts.
oem parts are going to be real hard to get! and real $.
i pretty much have all the parts i need so you guys will be alright until i buy 86 or 87 honda atc 250R.

if you really want to see some pictures email.

i have sent two members pictures already.i don't have picture of all them.

building a new garage so they are spread out all over in friends garages.

thanks

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!

trikerider2oo7
10-06-2004, 03:58 PM
send me some pics if you would please: michael_21_07@hotmail.com

3WheelsForever
10-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Nice to see ya in here Tunes! Hows that Cal-Fab I sold ya doing? Now that I sold it I miss it LMAO. My T3 is a wheelie monster with the KX motor in it, and without that Fab!

Howdy
10-06-2004, 05:27 PM
WHY BE A FRAUD!!!!!!

That is a honorable stance. ;)

YOU PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME ALREADY.

Some people just have their under garments on too tight ( not you ). I think it's because your not afraid to pay top dollar for what you want / need. If you got it to spend and you want / need something then go for it. More power to ya!!

i would post alike of pictures but you babies will start crying.
and say i'm showing off.

To heck with the other users that can't handle seeing them. I say: Please post some pictures. :D

IMO, If people can't handle that other people have more or nicer machines than they do that is their own problem.
FYI, Some people think I have the most ATV's. Maybe I do, maybe I don't, I don't personally know. The machines I have aren't the nicest, The machines I have are built to be rode as much as possible.
What I do have ( and it seems you have it also ) is the dedication to the sport. For this you should be proud!!! :TrikesOwn

i get emails every for parts they think i'll be interested in.

i get first crack at alot of parts.but i let go on long enough.i am not a bad guy i just want a chance!

i get emails every for parts they think i'll be interested in.

i get first crack at alot of parts.but i let go on long enough.i am not a bad guy i just want a chance! i only paid $25.00 for my 85 tecate,$ 250 for my 86.
so even spending all that money on plastic i'm still way ahead.when the average tecate is worth over $1500.http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=156854#
Bounce

you send a thousand $ and everyone fears you!!!!!!!!!

thanks
TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

The only time I fear you is when I see something on Ebay that I want and you bid on it. lol But I am smart enough to know that Ebay is a auction site and the highest bidder wins. I just wished I could hit the lottery so I could compete with you ( or ScottZ ). lol J/K

TRIZTUNES, All in all your cool in my book. Carry on!!!
Thanks
Howdy

CHAINSAW
10-06-2004, 05:56 PM
yeah, your pretty cool, but slow down when you write stuff. I can't make out half of that last post with all those broken and mispelled words.. lol

TRIZTUNES
10-06-2004, 06:35 PM
hey!!!!!!!!!

thanks for letting me know !
i'll fixed it.

ALL I WANT IS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

after what you said about me, you are the last person ,i would think i would hear from :you and nickg my buddy the bid bumper .

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markdb420
10-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Get as much as you can, I try it on a much smaller scale. I'd love to see the rides, and my email address is markbright2@aol.com and I have a great appreciation for nice rides whether it sits in a collection or gets beat all to he!!
Yeah just try and and ignore the whiners. If you can get what you want and are willing to pay for it, that is awesome. I know I'd be dangerous with couple millions or so and no bills. Three kids and a wife makes it a lower priority for me, but If I could I would.

Nice to have another serious enthusiast on the site.

:beer

dirtface
10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Just from what I've seen in some of his replies, He definately knows his bikes. And can help educate us in the future, especially if he picks up an '86 250r, then he's talking my language. Go TRIZTUNES Go!!! PM me on where your at in PA, Because that's where I'm at.

200x Basket
10-06-2004, 07:28 PM
glad to see you made it here!! screw the winers!!!

Trikeaholic
10-06-2004, 08:04 PM
DAMMIT, I had everyone thinkin this guy was kid rock. man was that funny. LOOLOLOLOLOLOl

oh well, it was a good prank while it lasted.

TRIZTUNES
10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
HI

I WOULD LIKE TO CLEAR UP ONE MORE THING!!!!!!!!

that is reguarding my ebay feedback.this is my 1 year anniversary this month.

and if i was as bad as some of you say, i would never lasted this long.

as of people fearing neg. feedback not true!! you can file a non-pay with ebay.
you get three strikes you are out!!!!!!!!
i had 380 transactions and only 5 neg. not bad.
some people are unreasonable!!!!!!!
i made three payment to one. even nextday airmailed one still left neg.

you all know who i'm talking about.the guy likes to say his reproductions are aftermarket.everything was fine until i want a full refund.reproduction and aftermarket are total different.

this will be my last reply for awhile. don't want to hog all the space.

i clear everything up i wanted.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cliff2302
10-06-2004, 09:31 PM
so are you gonna post some pics or not?

AirManCam
10-07-2004, 09:58 AM
I seen some of his trikes, and bikes. He has a lot of dirtbikes. He only sent like pics of 2 Z's. I was expecting more :-/ from all the parts he buys...but hey.
And what's with all the $$ you spend on old relic atari games and such? I have some atari stuff I'd be willing to part with :-D

83200e
10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=TRIZTUNES]HI !

:D BUT I WAS FAMOUS WITH YOU GUYS FOR AWHILE :TrikesOwn

Funny but true.Some of you guys show way too much interest in this dude.