PDA

View Full Version : Where to download? - and a media player??

Dirtcrasher
10-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Could someone please help suggest a player - At downloads.com or elsewhere what is a good media (video) player to download?? I have a slowpoke phone connection and want to play WAV and MPEGS and whatever else the most common videos format is out there but nothing to elaborate. I had the Win media player but it wouldn't play WAV files or I downloaded the wrong one.

And the Realplayer player always gives me pop ups from "gain software" when I'm online afterI install it so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

I had to quick restore this computer so I lost my old players and just want your choice to download. Thank you!!

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-08-2004, 09:36 PM
screw real player right in the ass. LOL dont get that junk, i always liked DivX player, it plays everthing, including .avi files (a real plus), allows you to watch dvd files and whatnot, its what i watch movies i download on (legally ;) ) haha.. www.divx.com

edit; heres where you wanna go to get it; http://www.divx.com/divx/player/ , go to free download over at the right. just watch the install closely (when you choose what to install) it offers a toolbar as an option, you dont want it, just do the player only.