PDA

View Full Version : Pic Of Old Red and Farm

atcmatt
10-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

Got a bunch of pics developed yesterday and this was one of them. You can see the type of areas i ride in, there is also a river that runs through the land too and alot of summer hours are spent there cruising in the river. Thats my old 200es in the background. Oh and mind that PIG! I shot that sow with a .243, she was to heavy so i dragged her onto the rock with the old bigred. Sorry if i offend any "non-hunting" folk.

matt

350xsx
10-12-2004, 10:41 PM
thats sweet man

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-12-2004, 10:46 PM
i so badly want to go to australia, not exactly sure why, first would be to pet a kangaroo (haha) then a shoot a pig in the wild (will never see anything like that here), and of course, you HAVE to LOVE the way aussy girls sound, heh

that looks like some good riding area, looks exactly like aussy does in the movies ;) , so you just see pigs like that in the wild everyday or what? i've never in my life seen a pig in the woods or nothing, also, your big red looks nice from the rear!

BigGreenMachine
10-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Thats awsome, nice pig. Aussy looks great and so does your riding area.

atcmatt
10-13-2004, 12:39 AM
Thanks for all the comments fellas. I woudlent mind taking a trip to America one day, just to see what a different lifestyle is lead on another side of the world and meet a few diffrent people.

Jared, well you will run across the occasional pig on this property but its really weird because the pigs will come and be there for maybe a few weeks, and in those few weeks you will see heaps but then all of a sudden they will be gone...other areas are diffrent ofcourse. They tend to come to this place in drought, as you can see it was fairly dry in that photo. We are still in drought atm. But its green at this place now, yet no pigs around :confused: .

I do like that riding area too, as far as the eye can see, i can ride there. From where i am standing all around me 360 degrees. There are deep trails, sand, water, mud and lots of diffrent riding styles. Maybe one day i will pick up a 350x and be able to blast around my farm (just a think i "have to" do).

Matt

TrikerR
10-13-2004, 07:31 AM
yea matt thats what im talking about...sweet trikes, great riding and big ol pigs to shoot.....ahhhhhhhhh bliss.

83200e
10-13-2004, 10:05 AM
i so badly want to go to australia, not exactly sure why, first would be to pet a kangaroo (haha) then a shoot a pig in the wild (will never see anything like that here), and of course, you HAVE to LOVE the way aussy girls sound, heh

that looks like some good riding area, looks exactly like aussy does in the movies ;) , so you just see pigs like that in the wild everyday or what? i've never in my life seen a pig in the woods or nothing, also, your big red looks nice from the rear!

As for the pigs,you can see all you want down south.As for the Aussie women,they do sound sexy.I've heard from other Australians that they like our accents as much as we like their's.Go down there,run your mouth ,and you may get lucky.

Pistonhead
10-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Nice man, I love huntin pigs, a few years ago I shot an absolute monster tusker. Nice riding spot too, I'd love to take my trikes there some day, Aus looks pretty sweet to me. Up in northern Alberta for a while some farmers were breeding wild hogs for a health food type deal, then the pigs escaped, and now they have a bounty on them! You guys from Aus ever read that bacon busters mag? I love the babes and boars section! If you guys got any pig huntin stories I'd love too hear them.

renotrikeguy
10-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Finally you get your pictures developed... How long have I been hounding you to do that? So what other trike pic's did you have developed?

atcmatt
10-14-2004, 08:44 AM
Hey PistonHead, yeh i used to read that bacon busters mag a while back. I dont get it anymore though. That babes and boars thing was ok, only sometimes you couldent tell who was the boar :p

Yep Chris, im lazy. I have like one other pic of the old 200es. I might scan it and post it on the weekend if i get time.

Matt

Pistonhead
10-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Yah some of the babes were not bad but some were pretty knarly. Most of the time the boars were good though!

jeswinehart
10-14-2004, 09:48 PM
i think i could live in the outback ,,, looks good !

john