PDA

View Full Version : 911 tribute

BLAZERONE22
10-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Check out this well made tribute, I've kinda been anti Bush lately, but this tribute made me think he has done the right thing. What good is heathcare, schools ect... if we are not safe here in the U.S.
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Howdy
10-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Check out this well made tribute, I've kinda been anti Bush lately, but this tribute made me think he has done the right thing. What good is heathcare, schools ect... if we are not safe here in the U.S.
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

That is a very moving depliction of what happened on 9/11. This tribute really shows another tough situation that Bush ( and America ) had to deal with.
The original version of that was first put up on www.politicsandprotest.com not long after 9/11. TriZ Jim aka Yamaha Jim sent me the original link ( I posted ). It had received over 10 million hits before they removed it ( it was getting 50,000+ hits a day ).
As far as Bush: It's hard to believe so many people forget everything Bush has had to deal with since he took office. He took over with a failing economy, the corperate ( sp? ) scandels, and then 9/11. And that was just in the first 9-10 months of his presidentcy. Since then Bush has done a heck of a lot better than I could have done.
The other person stated they would seek UN approval before going after terrorist ( such as was behind 9/11 ).
Terrorist will try to strike again. Do you want to get them before they get you? Or wait until they get you or your family before you get the UN's O.K. to go get them?
Sorry if this posting causes this to turn into a Political debate.

rman
10-17-2004, 06:40 AM
i believe bush has done a great job myself. it's hard to tell what would have happened if we had not moved in to fight back they may have destroyed our country an d our freedom. i think a lot of us have took freedom for granted because it is'nt always free everything has it's price even freedom. they didnt ask permission to come over here and try to destroy our country why tell them. bush gets my vote. when that bully in school punched you in the nose did you fight back or did you cower down and go ask the teacher for permission to fight back i did'nt i punched back. that is the same thing with bush they punched first so he punched back just his punch is a little harder.
so think of that the next time you want to say he did the wrong thing. think of all our loved ones that lost there family members they could'nt punch back so bush did it for them.

later rman