PDA

View Full Version : another ebayer to avoid

deathman53
10-17-2004, 10:19 AM
I won a short track kit on ebay recently, he never told me it was gonna be sent in two packages, first. I got the first package, it had tripples, radiaors and STOCK radiator brackets and guards. I sent him a email, about the missing parts, tank, shoruds, rad. relocation brackets. Three days later I get the next package, it was post marked the day after I sent him the email, and it was proitity mail, what does this tell you? But it gets better, the gas tank reaked of gas(like there was gas in it untill he packagd it), I have a few gas tanks that had gas in them and the smell goes away shortly. He returns my email about the short track brackets, thanks 3tigers for the pics, he says that he got the kit from a guy and he never used it(why does it still reak of gas) and he never got them, first I sent him a pic of what it should look like correctly installed and then the acutal missing pieces. He said it was in great shape, the shrouds were cracked and the radiators he sent made a one-way trip into the recyling(they were awefull, almost unuasable). I was just looking at the pic of that he had on the auction and he posted a pic of different shrouds and the tank mounted on the bike and looking like it was a runner, what a lyier!!!!, by the way this guys ebay name is:northeastatc. Especailly be aware if another short track kit goes up for auction. I had to fab the parts to move the radiators back, again thanks 3tigers,. Also I think I should menthain that I used my mom's ebay acount and that may have played a role in this. If this guy is on this site,I want to hear why he lyied about the kit and the whole thing seams suspicous.

sandpuppi101
10-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey thanks for the info,I buy on e-bay quite a bit and that is good to know on who will bone you. I had a similar incident awhile ago and after I got my part which I was dissapointed about I saw he had a 97% possitive and I saw why he had that rating .