Hey guys (and gals)

I know where I can get an 1983 Odyssey 350
New motor rebuild
new tires
very good condition
$1000obo
needs brake work....

sound like a good deal....?

Not sure if I'd like an odyssey or not, but might be a fun ride and then sell it again.

Anything I should look out for........should I buy it??

MTS
10-20-2004, 10:59 PM
sounds like a good deal too me i think they go for a hellovalot more on ebay..

Pistonhead
10-20-2004, 11:14 PM
A guy I know has an oddesey, I have no idea as to what model, but its pretty freakin' cool, the only downside though is when you are hanging upside down in the rollcage from the harness its a little hard to get the harness off! :D

MTS
10-20-2004, 11:24 PM
A guy I know has an oddesey, I have no idea as to what model, but its pretty freakin' cool, the only downside though is when you are hanging upside down in the rollcage from the harness its a little hard to get the harness off! :D
lol...i did that with a 250 oddesy..on a big snow bank ..."bet you cant climb that snow bank" me:watch and learn..(of course this aint my oddesy and my 2 friends are there watcing) so i tap it out goin at this huge snow bank....get up it kinda...then the edge of the sno bank kinda let go...me "O fk son ooooofff aaa biiiiiiiiitttch..as i roll over....funny.. :D

Wickedfinger
10-21-2004, 05:27 PM
There is no such thing as an '83 350 Odyssey. Use the search button and you will find a couple of previous posts about them that will answer all of your questions.

almac16
10-21-2004, 08:30 PM
There is no such thing as an '83 350 Odyssey. Use the search button and you will find a couple of previous posts about them that will answer all of your questions.

Thats what I thought, but I am just going by what the ad says. Probably a 250 huh and he doesnt know the difference?

(P.S. I did search the site for this and found some stuff thought I would still ask anyway)