PDA

View Full Version : 3ww chat room

AirManCam
10-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey, just wanted to make sure every one here knows that there is a chatroom, and want some other people to stop in, not just us regulars :p

Howdy
10-22-2004, 11:11 PM
we are in there now!! And I am not a regular ( not enough time )
Howdy

Howdy
10-23-2004, 12:01 AM
thanks i was just in kinda sucks,to quick plus i don't know anyone enough to actually talk too..

We were all newbies at one time or another. Yes, it can go quick some times. But that is chat for ya. To get the best out of it you need to learn to read fast and type faster. So far I got the reading part down, typing is my down fall. lol
Howdy

rman
10-23-2004, 01:24 AM
i havent chated in probably 2 years at least but you just have to butt in like you know everyone lol later rman

twgranger
10-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Ill pass, there is a certain someone that likes to call names and it gets old.

atcmatt
10-23-2004, 09:10 AM

I can realate to that :rolleyes: Maybe that certain someone needs to be "slapped around a bit with a smelly salmon"... :evil:

Matt

trikerider2oo7
10-23-2004, 12:09 PM
actually its with a "large trout"

Pistonhead
10-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah I thought it was a trout too! A brook trout if I'm not mistaken.

trikerider2oo7
10-23-2004, 02:14 PM
* trikerider2oo7 slaps threewheelin-feelin around a bit with a large trout

AirManCam
10-23-2004, 03:10 PM
You can always put the person on ignore..

twgranger
10-23-2004, 04:35 PM
You can always put the person on ignore..I wish i could put the person on banned like he was before.

smokinwrench
10-23-2004, 05:13 PM
smokinwrench slaps everyone with a large smelly trout

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-23-2004, 07:48 PM
yes amc, the ignore ft. comes in real handy, if you have any problems with anybody in the room, including the mods, all you have to do is ignore them, and you can't see a thing their saying, unfortunaly not many people figure that out (no idea why, not exactly a hard concept.. heh)

/me slaps smokinwrench with a coughdrop in the bottom of a cave (lmao)

AirManCam
10-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Well guys....my computer crashed hard lastnight...so I wont be able to get in chat much. But I will still have access to the boards during the day.
/me shoves a 55 tooth sprocket up ATC-Crazy's arse!

Billy Golightly
10-23-2004, 11:38 PM
I really do not reccomend ignoring the mods unless you fancy an extended (Or perhaps permanent) vacation from chat.

84250r
10-24-2004, 11:32 AM
I agree. If you have any problems the mods have no problem taking care of the problem. On a side note,it takes two to battle not just one.

Chat is not only for trike talk but for you to relax and have fun with fellow board members. I have gotten to know alot of great guys in there,and will continue to do so. I higly recommend newbies to swing on by and talk trikes, have laughs..etc. I wouldn't let the little stuff get you down or make you not want to be in there,after all,life is to short for that,don't you think?

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 12:16 PM
I really do not reccomend ignoring the mods unless you fancy an extended (Or perhaps permanent) vacation from chat.

That sounds pretty clear to me!

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Chat is not only for trike talk but for you to relax and have fun with fellow board members. I have gotten to know alot of great guys in there,and will continue to do so. I higly recommend newbies to swing on by and talk trikes, have laughs..etc. I wouldn't let the little stuff get you down or make you not want to be in there,after all,life is to short for that,don't you think?
Its to talk with other people who share the same enthusiasm for trikes and gearhead type stuff in general.