PDA

View Full Version : Cops ****!

Yamahauler
10-23-2004, 03:22 AM
*this message has been deleted*

atcmatt
10-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Why do the cops ****? They were just doing there job. Underage drinking and driving is damn stupid. I'll admit i drink and am underage but DO NOT drive. I dont see why the cops **** :rolleyes: seems to me you are the ones who **** :p

Matt

mywifeknowseverything
10-23-2004, 10:44 AM
I was a Fireman/Paramedic for a few yrs and have seen first hand the results of Drinking and Driving at ANY age...It isn't pretty,,,,Especially for the innocent people who's lives you endanger...Ever been in a Morgue???? There are no Winners in that LOCKER ROOM...I hope that Cop Scared the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of you...He was just doing his job in making sure you and your snotty nosed friends made it home to Mommy.... :rolleyes:

rman
10-23-2004, 11:09 AM
personaly i think that cop did **** because he should have taken you all to jail and called your parents to come get you. my step father was hit by a drunk driver (underage) all he got was a slap on the hand my step dad was paralyzed from the waist down lived in a wheelchair for 15 years till it finally took his life from kidney failure as a results of those cool teens who thought they would drink and drive. another good life ruined by a drunk.

NO EXCUSES 1 DUI NO LICENCE AGAIN!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE MY LAW IF I WERE PRESIDENT :mad:

TimSr
10-23-2004, 11:19 AM
To knowingly violate the law, brag about it on a message board, and then blame the cops for enforcing the law you knew you were violating shows the ultimate in stupidity! Had you been in my state, you all would have taken the breathylizer, and anyone under 21 having any alcohol in their system would have lost their drivers license for 3 years, regardless of if they were driving. The vehicle would have been impounded. The reason we have a drinking age of 21 here is because too many idiotic punks dont know how to do it without getting in a car and driving around. I only fault your law enforcement in that you WILL be allowed to leave Canada and drive in the US, still thinking your own idiocy is the fault of the cops who pulled you over. We've got enough irresponsible idiots on the road already that we dont need to import any. Its because of irresponsible people like you that RESPONSIBLE 18-20 year olds cannot legally drink.

thefox
10-23-2004, 11:34 AM
NO EXCUSES 1 DUI NO LICENCE AGAIN!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE MY LAW IF I WERE PRESIDENT

To knowingly violate the law, brag about it on a message board, and then blame the cops for enforcing the law you knew you were violating shows the ultimate in stupidity!
Well put guys. Some peope just don't relize when they should be ashamed of themselves. :mad:

Pistonhead
10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
No kidding! Its that stupidity that wrecks it for the rest of us! :mad: :evil:

Billy Golightly
10-23-2004, 01:08 PM
...Its because of irresponsible people like you that RESPONSIBLE 18-20 year olds cannot legally drink.

Exactly...

TrikeKid
10-23-2004, 01:15 PM
being pissed at somebody for doing thier job is just retarded especially when they are trying to save you from your own stupidity. do you get mad at a fire fighter for saving your house?

TrikerR
10-23-2004, 01:15 PM
i doubt that guy will be posting for a fair while.

MTS
10-23-2004, 03:09 PM
man i wish he had taken you all in and suspended your linceses for 3 years..iv know too many people who have been killd by drunk driveing it is just plain **edited** stupid...

84honda 200X
10-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Man the cops should have a hauled your asses in! We drink underage but we always have a sober driver to drive for us. Also we dont stay out so damn late that it gets supiscioius. We stop and either go home or stay where we are. It aint the cops problem they are jsut doin their job.