PDA

View Full Version : cops dont ****!

Yamahauler
10-23-2004, 04:18 PM
ya those replies really got to me, now i feel like a piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. I guess it wasnt the cops that sucked it was the situation and our idea of driving home after we had been drinking. I never thought of it that way i just didnt think of it as my fault but that of the cop. yes its true, they are only doing there job and making the streets safer. After that i am completly against drinkin and driving. (i couldnt afford another ticket either, i fixing my trike up!)
anyways, sorry to all the people i offended.

smokinwrench
10-23-2004, 11:32 PM
I got 2 DUI's before I turned 21. It really screwed my life up for several years. I look back and laugh about it now, but it was just stupid.

I was just lucky that I didn't get fired from my job. Even after I got my license back 1 year later after the 2nd one. I couldn't drive company vehicles for about a year after I had my license. Insurence company thought I was still to big of a risk.

I got a diversion on my 1st dui but when I got my 2nd the charges from the first one came back to haunt me also. When it was all said and done I think my dui's cost me about $20,000. Not to mention the embarement of not having a license and going to all kinds of classes. I was just lucky I had a judge that was a friend that came down to my work and gave me a nice talking to and warning that I was headed for lots bigger punishment then what I had recieved already( I had been in other trouble to during this time fighting and such).

Take it from me if your gonna drink don't drive.

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Its so not worth it, my cousin was killed by a drunk driver. Would anyone here hop on their trike loaded? I say not, so why would that make it ok to jump in the truck loaded?

TrikerR
10-24-2004, 03:58 AM
i did...and it wasnt funny when i fell in the river

TRI-Zbrian
10-24-2004, 01:51 PM
ive also gotten a dui 2 years back at 2:30 in the morning.... ended up blowing a .09 and had my permit at the time taken from me for 6 months and also had to pay a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro load of fines..... now i have that name in this town forever....im not going to be a hipocryt (spelling?) man because yes i do and still do drive when i am buzzing a bit but not any more if i am realy realy (cant walk) drunk then i just stay ware i am or get a ride home... but anyw ay man liek the others say its not worth it man.....

and like ive alwase said... i know people tend to turn the heads away from the older guys that go on poker runs and stuff like that with the huge coolers on the fron of there polaris sportsmans and every one knows they dont have soda in them but its ok for them to drink under the influence.... or take this my buddies parents own a bar so day after day is ee people drink and then leave and drive but its like its deemed ok because every one does it... its pretty messed up i guess but any hew.... it not worth it man and expecialy at your age they will through the book at at you like they did me to try to teach you a lesson...
i got 5 tickets that night and they said they would drop the petty ones if i gave names of the peeps that bought the beer but that wasnt going to happen because there isnt anything worse then a RAT but that doesnt make it ok eather.....
lol i got a bit off topic but this just hits a bit at home for me... any way again man just be careful you know ware your limit is to be able to drive and not reck but there are alwase going to be cops out and about...

rman
10-24-2004, 09:30 PM
there is never a right time to drink and drive wether it is 1 or 24 it is against the law and it impairs that is how people get killed cause they think they can until the other innocent person is dead or seriously hurt.wrong is wrong. i have to disagree quite a bit on this subject yes i drink but if i do my wife drives or i just dont go its not worth ruining your life over or someone elses

later rman :mad: