PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sr.....Blue Marble questions....

hondatrikesrule22
10-26-2004, 04:35 PM
I want to get some Blue Marble for my bike, but I don't want to order it. Would my local bike shop be able to get it for me? :confused:

Howdy
10-26-2004, 06:23 PM
Only if they are a dealer in the stuff. I wouldn't be afraid to order it. I ordered a gallon for my golf cart and I have noticed the difference.
Also TimSr is also one of the fastest shippers I know of.
Howdy

TimSr
10-26-2004, 09:31 PM
I want to get some Blue Marble for my bike, but I don't want to order it. Would my local bike shop be able to get it for me? :confused:

If i undertand your post, you dont want to order it, and you are asking me if your local dealer can order it for you? Howdy is correct, they can order it only if they are an authorized Blue marble dealer, which they are probably not, or they can order it from an authorized dealer. So, I guess the answer is, yes, you can go to your dealer, your dealer can order it from me, and then mark it up a few bucks when they sell it to you, and you can go back to the dealer and pick it up when it arrives. Or you could order it and have it delivered to your door in 1-5 days depending on your location, and save a few bucks.