PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think they cant get any stupider...

MTS
10-31-2004, 12:02 AM
well..i was just watchin cops and this guy was chasin a dirt bike..by the train tracks...the dirt bike go's up and over the tracks...so what dose this cop do? he follows him of course lol...well the cop got a flat and the kid rode away laughing..
had to share..it was just funny...he seen the tracks for like a few hun feet then he tryed to pull a rosco from the dukes of hazzards...didnt work out for him lol :p :D :beer

renotrikeguy
10-31-2004, 12:25 AM
I was just watching the same program. Good thing the officer told dispach to notify the railroad company. I think he must have s_ _ _ himself when those 2 trains got close.

OldSchoolin86
10-31-2004, 10:57 AM
LOL, that's just rediculus.

Pistonhead
10-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Thats funny, around my farm the train bridges have little pathways on both sides to walk on in case the train is coming! Thats funny just like Rosco!

skullatc
10-31-2004, 02:17 PM
LOL speaking of retarded cops, on cops a while back, I guess it was liked 4 months ago, there was a fire in someone's house and the cop sees smoke in the area of a house, so he breaks a window to get in the house and some lady walks out hella pissed off, because THE COP BROKE THE WRONG WIDOW AT THE WRONG HOUSE! LMAO the neighbors house was the one that was on fire so he had to buy the lady a new window. DUUUUUUUUH

MTS
10-31-2004, 02:44 PM
lol..skull...jeez some peopel eh?