PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen .... I present the "real" enemy - The Sierra Club.

Wickedfinger
11-01-2004, 04:14 PM
http://www.sierraclub.org/

Just go here and in the search box type "ATV". You'll see what I mean.

OldSchoolin86
11-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh my god, these people make me sick! Did you see the hag with the gas mask? What a joke.

Edit: Here you go....
http://www.sierraclub.org/wildlands/orv/images/ranger.jpg

83200e
11-01-2004, 05:17 PM
They've got nothing better to do than spend the day taking photos of people riding atvs.LOSERS!

OldSchoolin86
11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
The damaging thing is they got a following and money to loby.

TECATE CRAZE
11-01-2004, 06:32 PM
http://www.sierraclub.org/wildlands/orv/

AirManCam
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Hey thats me when I had my 250r!! LOL j/k. But yeah looks like it to me.

Pistonhead
11-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Holy crap! If I'm not mistaken thats just what it is! It just shows how uninformed those folks are, if you look closely the 250r isnt roosting the banshee!

skullatc
11-02-2004, 02:54 AM
The Sierra Club can kiss my arse cuz as long as I'm around, I'M RIDING!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

tecate250RR
12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Sierra Club Sux

ATC crazy
12-12-2004, 05:12 PM
I think I would fry the language filter if I responded.....

atctim
12-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Quote: "Yellowstone Park ranger resorts to a gas mask to protect herself from noxious fumes from snowmobiles"

Maybe they should stop sucking tailpipes for a cheap buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wondering

atczack
12-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Isn't it funny how the tree-hugger's are the first people to chop down a plot of tree's so they can build a cabin and live in the wood's? It's just something I noticed. Hope they all die...no, no, that's to harsh...I just hope they don't live very long....

Quickonstep
12-12-2004, 08:19 PM
what i find absolutly amazing is all these "vegan/tree hugger/pro everything else but me life" type of people, are incredible hypocrytes... they say they wont eat "anything with a face" but they will eat somthing that could hurt you.. ie. sharks, snakes, stuff like that.. and then they go outside every morning, jump in there 1965 datsun that smokes like a pothead at the cannabis cup... then goto wherever they go and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about the emissions and smog and how its killing the ozone..

I just dont heed or listen to anything those type of people say.. its nuts.

Jesse

honda200boyatc
12-13-2004, 01:05 AM
can they trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro anymore about dumb crap they have no life next time i see one of them tryin to stop me on my wheeler for riding in gotin to ask do u walk this trails if they say yes then im goting to tell them u walk the trailprotrailpro doing the same that inm doing but im having fun trailprotrailpro tramlin the grass u better trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro at trailprotrailpro self .

trikezilla
12-20-2004, 08:39 PM
WOW!! thats the most ghetto pile of crap i have ever seen! HEHE ATC CRAZY: WE both KNOW WE WOULD FRY the LANGUAGE FILTER...lmao

These people have nothing better to do..they are really starting to tick me off

IF YOU LIVE IN NW Wisconsin or MN, listen to JOE SUCHERE (idk how to spell his last name)..he has a radio show called GARAGIC LOGIC on AM 610...he sets these ECOnut/euforiegns(to no wat that is u have to listen to his show!!)straight

"tree huggers are the funnest people i have ever roosted!"...they just wave their sticks and yell...

1985_250_ATC
12-21-2004, 11:52 AM
They can all kiss my ***...Tree hugging, hippis,,,all of them, I can understand, envirment this, ecosystem that, but come on, how much pollution can a ATV give off? Certainly not enough to harm a person to the point that they need a gas mask...that old hag probably needs one becuase she smoked all her life and now she cant handle a little bit of exhaust in her lungs...

**edited**