PDA

View Full Version : Att. Billy, Howdy, etc.

r00sty
11-03-2004, 07:56 AM
I am having trouble posting responses to peoples wants and needs, I know you guys are mad at me, but I really am sorry I fell in love. I did buy a new trike, so please forgive me and allow me to once again grace your site with my presence?? PLEASE!!! I want all of my old evil powers back, and for you to drop me a line and let me know how your doing. The site looks great by the way, little more confusing than it used to be. C-Ya..... :evil:

Howdy
11-03-2004, 09:27 AM
I am having trouble posting responses to peoples wants and needs, I know you guys are mad at me, but I really am sorry I fell in love. I did buy a new trike, so please forgive me and allow me to once again grace your site with my presence?? PLEASE!!! I want all of my old evil powers back, and for you to drop me a line and let me know how your doing. The site looks great by the way, little more confusing than it used to be. C-Ya..... :evil:

Hey, Bud
Long time no chat!!! Glad to hear your still Alive!! To my knowledge you don't have any restrictions on your username. You can email us with specifics if this posting don't help.
Now, if your wanting to reply to a classified then I understand. We don't allow replies, it keeps that forum cleaner. It also prevents users from bumping their postings up every 2-3 hours.

Thanks
Howdy

r00sty
11-03-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks man, good to hear from you, yes you are correct, I was trying to reply to a post in the want ads, so I take it we email the person directly? That's what I did anyway, thanks again man, see you around. :evil:

Howdy
11-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Thanks man, good to hear from you, yes you are correct, I was trying to reply to a post in the want ads, so I take it we email the person directly? That's what I did anyway, thanks again man, see you around. :evil:

Email or Pm's is the contact method for Classified replies. I hope to see you on the forums a little more now. lol
Howdy

Billy Golightly
11-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Wow, long time no see indeed! Welcome back r00sty!

Glenn J
11-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Geez, now there's a name I haven't see for awhile. Good to see you again r00sty.

Trikeaholic
11-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Dam, forgot about me dude, WTF? I may not be "favored by the 'powers' that be" here, but we were boys once.

r00sty
11-04-2004, 07:54 AM
Sorry dude, I was just trying to figure out why I couldn't reply, didn't mean to leave anyone out, just figured I'd sneak back in and no one would notice. Hope all is well in Watkins, and Fastenal is still treating you good. I'll be around from time to time, my email is still current if ya need something. :evil:

Ace Mon
11-04-2004, 01:02 PM
You let that ugly troll lookin' , piece of bone poking out his calf , shaved head psycho freak back on this site its gunna get UGLY . LOL

r00sty
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Hey Ace Face, how's things? Cali, has to be better than here, tell Cakes I said Hey, see ya around. :evil:

Howdy
11-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey Ace Face, how's things? Cali, has to be better than here, tell Cakes I said Hey, see ya around. :evil:

After Ace's post I realize you need your old avatar back. I will see if I can find your Baby picture again. lmao
Howdy

r00sty
11-04-2004, 04:30 PM
LMFAO I'd kiss you real quick like!! :evil:

YAMAHA_Jim
11-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey r00sty,long time no chat. I'm the guy formerly known as Tri-Z Jim ;) Welcome back to the site/board.Maybe c ya in chat one night.

Howdy
11-04-2004, 06:51 PM
LMFAO I'd kiss you real quick like!! :evil:

By gum I found it. I still get a good chuckle every time I see it. lol
Howdy

r00sty
11-05-2004, 05:55 AM
LMAO you are too much Howdy, keeping old baby pictures of me like that!! How sweet, I guess owe you a quick one, better ask the Mrs. first!! lol Hey Jimbo, good to see you haven't ran off and hid in a hole somewhere. :evil:

Billy Golightly
11-05-2004, 02:07 PM
hey r00sty you'll have to stop by chat again one night

MIK6
11-06-2004, 05:10 PM
WELCOME BACK r00sty!!!

I was wondering where you had been, Its good to see your still alive. You still in NY. Let me know when you want to go riding.

MIK6 / Mike

rman
11-06-2004, 07:21 PM
really longtime no talk wassup with you. i am also back on the site. occasionally here and there pretty busy most of the time though. well guess i will talk at you later and happy roostin

later rman :beer

daddybrad
11-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Seems like the old crew is here and there from time to time......I for one have been so busy, I do stop in everyonce in a while to see whats what. I have to admit with the site growing so much I miss the regular chat we all shared over the years. Hell the site helped us name our youngest child we posted a poll of names and we picked from the list of names people put in from this board.........That shows the addiction I had to the site!!! Had more free time back then too. Maybe this cold season will allow me to get back into the groove!!! Trish and I still ride and have many trikes to date, however we plan to buy a new Heritage soft tail this fall. The wind will still be in our face but with one less wheel!!!!!
Take care fellas I will continue to look in as time permits. As always I wish you all well and hope all is well for you and yours.

daddybrad, aka Brad H. :Bounce

r00sty
11-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Well put Daddy-O, I have the same time issues, but still love the site and almost everyone here, lmfao. Mike, we will definatly have to get together, good to see you still alive, and not trapped at the bottom of some nuclear powerplant tunnel. Larry good to see you also, hope all is well with everyone, and if you need anything, I'll do my best as always!! :evil: