PDA

View Full Version : Bush Clear winner, Kerry concedes!

Billy Golightly
11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137486,00.html

Happened around 11:00AM this morning

ejc042
11-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Saw that a few minutes ago myself. Didn't think Kerry would concede this early in the day.

Billy Golightly
11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Me neither to be honest, but I sure am glad he did. I didn't want another fiasco.

ejc042
11-03-2004, 12:59 PM
No kidding, last time was a complete mess. Glad it is going to be over quickly.

Glenn J
11-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Amen. I think all states learned their lesson last time and made sure they were extra careful.

smokinp
11-03-2004, 02:59 PM
yeah,I didint think he would concede so soon...

ATC crazy
11-03-2004, 05:10 PM
YAY!!!

I wont have to worry about becoming a felon anymore!

Wickedfinger
11-03-2004, 06:28 PM
My guns, ATV's and taxes are safe for 4 more years ...........

TTribaLL
11-03-2004, 06:52 PM
My guns, ATV's and taxes are safe for 4 more years ...........

I'm lost...did Kerry have something against all of the above?

threewheelin-feelin
11-03-2004, 07:05 PM
I'm lost...did Kerry have something against all of the above?
yes he did. he was gona raise taxes and try to ban guns and atv's.

TTribaLL
11-03-2004, 07:13 PM
yes he did. he was gona raise taxes and try to ban guns and atv's.

Then why did I see him go on that hunting trip? What was all that about? BTW, I can't see ATV's just being banned, there would be a huge up-rawr about it.

Trikeaholic
11-03-2004, 07:25 PM
thank god "JFK" LOST! I have been on cloud nine all day!!!! I was hopeful that Kerry's "stunts" like his "hunting trip" wouldn't fool real grass-roots conservatives. The American people sent a MANDATE to the world last night with the re-election of W and the Republican gains in both the house and senate. I am proud to be a Republican today. Ever notice that they symbol of the GOP is the most powerful animal on earth, while the democrat's symbol is the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro??

markdb420
11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
LOL. I love the response on the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!

What a great day for personal responsibility and personal freedom of choice. THank you all in OHIO and Florida! I have to laugh at the liberal media's attempts to not call the race in OH when they were calling other races that were far closer! I am PROUD as heck of America today and my faith in my fellow Americans has been restored.

Yes, ours guns, SUV's and our rights to use public lands have not suffered a death blow that surely would have come from Sen. Scary! The whole ruse of going hunting and the brand new camo gear didn't fool many people!

Pistonhead
11-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Glad to hear that all my American friends here on the board elected the right man!TTriball, now we gotta protect our guns, taxes, and atv's from those liberal scumbags in Ottawa, good thing they have a minority government, if they try to pass any stupid laws, BAM nonconfidence vote! Haha, it takes their edge away!

TrikeKid
11-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Ever notice that they symbol of the GOP is the most powerful animal on earth, while the democrat's symbol is the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro??
i have thought this but never acctually said it for fear of being swamped by whiney liberals

Billy Golightly
11-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Triball, there is lengthy discussion of Kerrys stance on guns and taxes on this very forum, go to "This Vs That" and then look at the "Bush VS Kerry" post.

Howdy
11-03-2004, 10:40 PM
My avartar says it best!!! We Flushed the John's!!!

I might add this: It felt good to pull the handle. lmao
Howdy

cliff2302
11-04-2004, 12:15 AM
I dont personaly like the outcome, but i am glad that Kerry did the right thing and concede. The last thing this country needed was another month long court battle.

TimSr
11-04-2004, 12:28 PM
I dont personaly like the outcome, but i am glad that Kerry did the right thing and concede. The last thing this country needed was another month long court battle.

I agree, and in all honesty I was very surprised, as I though it was going to be one of those dragged out kicking and screaming episodes, regardless of the results, especially when they began to question provisional ballots in Ohio. I didnt much like Mr Kerry's campaign, but its nice that he left on a very positive note by showing some real class that has taken a big chunk out of the distain I had developed during the campaign. I still do not agree with him on much, but Ive got a little more respect that he acted on behalf of the country, and stepped out with dignity.

jenndnn3
11-04-2004, 12:42 PM
I am the happiest person. NOT ONLY is Bush back in, but 6 seat gain in the senate. GOODBYE Daschle. I listened to the morning news, gooddaysomething or other. And they are crying we didnt go left enough. Shoulda coulda woulda done this. Keep screamin I say, and when the next election comes around, more extreme left fall out, maybe then you get the picture. Quit tearing apart my family. I am very excited about the changes that are going to come to pass.

Jeb
11-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Hey Jenn, it's good to hear from a Bush supporter in Oregan! :beer

Check out this link, it kind of puts the whole election into perspective.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm

trikerider2oo7
11-04-2004, 09:06 PM
he knew he didnt have a chance against bush. lol. kerry also wanted to shut down coal mines and that is where my stepdad works so i wanted bush to win