PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee?

OldSchoolin86
01-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Any good spots around SW Milwaukee to go riding?

86350Xrob
02-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Ever heard of Silver Lake state park and sand dunes just across lake michigan from you. It is located in Mears MI-solid sand- and I take my 86 350X Honda w/ padles over their every summer with friends. Swoop down through chicago and try riding their. You won't be sorry, it is really fun.

jeswinehart
02-14-2003, 01:07 AM
silver lake WAS a nice place to ride !
if you want to register, insure + run stock pipes on your machine,,, it is a very nice place.
ohh,,, lets not forget the parking vouchers, treat you like crap d.n.r. dicks who hope to get out of there as soon as they can cause they don't like it any more either.
silver lake used to be nice,,,, but it really blows now.
i am not normally so out spoken or down right negitive but they deserve every bit of what they dish out ! plus, being from the state + being blown off, told off, + basically just pissed on i will never go back there again !
amazingly enough, on any other orv trail system in michigan,,, it's normal operations.
i run stock pipes, stock machines, safty equipment,,, heck yes !

what in the world did your reply to oldscoolin86 haft to do with south west milwaukee anyways ???

sorry fella, gets my hairs up when somebody says silver lake is a nice place to ride. nice if ya wanna get your stuff impounded, yeah, then it's fine !

john

kimmer250r
02-14-2003, 12:52 PM
WOW JOHN! How do you really feel? LOL Just kidding. I don't think hardly anyone from michigan hardly goes to silverlake after the way they are treating people the last year. Silverlake does suck! When it was cool, it was fun to ride for about 3 hours but there is not that much to do there. Going over the same hills gets old quick. If you are going to drive to mich, just ride the state trails like john said. You'll enjoy it alot more.

jeswinehart
02-15-2003, 07:22 AM
yeah, your right kimmer,,, that was a little rough.
i want to just say 86350Xrob, i wasn't meaning to offend you + i did come off a wee bit rough on ya there so i am sorry for that.

the sand is nice there but the rest of the political bull there has sure messed it up.

happy trails , john