PDA

View Full Version : Any Oklahomans please read

okieRrider
11-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Hey guys sometime early this morning my cousin Chad and his wife Lauren got their 4 wheelers stolen right out of their backyard. Chads is a red and black, with a red seat 2001 400ex with new msr bars and red scott grips on it. It is kinda unique as it looks like it has been hit preety good from the side in the rear end and the whole rear of the frame is bent over about an inch or so to the left. The 300ex is a 2000 model that is yellow and black and is all stock. If any of you guys see anything please either notify me or the canadian county sherrif as they came out and did the investigation on the situation.....Thanks, Chris

IronX
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
can you give any more info plz? like partial vin or any Identifying scratches or colored accessories, anything you can think of like bailing wire holding brake line or something I am in the market so I look at quite a few and spend time at several riding places Ill keep an eye out for it..

Iron

okieRrider
02-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey man I appreciate the offer but they got the 300ex back and the insurance has paid off on the 400ex and he has already bought another....but I do appreciate it.....Thanks, Chris