PDA

View Full Version : bad luck riding

honda200boyatc
11-18-2004, 11:18 PM
i went riding 2 nights ago and was riding a trail with some freinds and i got ahead of them and was going to go around this water hole but my wheeler wanted to go through it so it jumped over this dirt clump and the right side went right in to the hole so i thought it wasn't to deep till i got of and the wat came up to my boobs and it was vary cold then i gott to a high spot amd tryed pullin mysalf up and did but was 50lbs heavyer and cold could't feel from my waist down then i got my wheeler out so i told the kid thats house i was at i wanted to go back and he says no lets keep going im not cold so i told him u want me to trow his hot headed butt in and he was like well lets go back then so i got back vary cold and fialy worming up im another kids truck so that was my learning experince im never doing again.

cold and water in oil but im ok now. trucking friends

TimSr
11-19-2004, 12:16 AM
That is the longest sentence I have ever read in my life.

speed20
11-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Couldnt have said it better myself.....i wonder what the longest sentence ever is? hmmmmmm

Edit: Here is a pretty long sentence

In the event that the Purchaser defaults in the payment of any instalment of purchase price, taxes, insurance, interest, or the annual charge described elsewhere herein, or shall default in the performance of any other obligations set forth in this Contract, the Seller may: at his option: (a) Declare immediately due and payable the entire unpaid balance of purchase price, with accrued interest, taxes, and annual charge, and demand full payment thereof, and enforce conveyance of the land by termination of the contract or according to the terms hereof, in which case the Purchaser shall also be liable to the Seller for reasonable attorney's fees for services rendered by any attorney on behalf of the Seller, or (b) sell said land and premises or any part thereof at public auction, in such manner, at such time and place, upon such terms and conditions, and upon such public notice as the Seller may deem best for the interest of all concerned, consisting of advertisement in a newspaper of general circulation in the county or city in which the security property is located at least once a week for Three (3) successive weeks or for such period as applicable law may require and, in case of default of any purchaser, to re-sell with such postponement of sale or resale and upon such public notice thereof as the Seller may determine, and upon compliance by the Purchaser with the terms of sale, and upon judicial approval as may be required by law, convey said land and premises in fee simple to and at the cost of the Purchaser, who shall not be liable to see to the application of the purchase money; and from the proceeds of the sale: First to pay all proper costs and charges, including but not limited to court costs, advertising expenses, auctioneer's allowance, the expenses, if any required to correct any irregularity in the title, premium for Seller's bond, auditor's fee, attorney's fee, and all other expenses of sale occurred in and about the protection and execution of this contract, and all moneys advanced for taxes, assessments, insurance, and with interest thereon as provided herein, and all taxes due upon said land and premises at time of sale, and to retain as compensation a commission of five percent (5%) on the amount of said sale or sales; SECOND, to pay the whole amount then remaining unpaid of the principal of said contract, and interest thereon to date of payment, whether the same shall be due or not, it being understood and agreed that upon such sale before maturity of the contract the balance thereof shall be immediately due and payable; THIRD, to pay liens of record against the security property according to their priority of lien and to the extent that funds remaining in the hands of the Seller are available; and LAST, to pay the remainder of said proceeds, if any, to the vendor, his heirs, personals representatives, successors or assigns upon the delivery and surrender to the vendee of possession of the land and premises, less costs and excess of obtaining possession.

smokinp
11-19-2004, 02:10 AM
lol Tim Sr....haha that sounds like you learnt something... :beer

atcmatt
11-19-2004, 04:48 AM
Hey mate seems like you had a ton of fun but i dident really understand what you were saying because you dont use punctuation and that makes me very angry for several reasons because it makes my eyes hurt and it also makes it difficult for me to enjoy a fellow trikers experience and it is also annoying because punctuation is meant to break up sentences because it makes it easier for people to read and spelling properly is also important bcause it is alot easier to comprehend what one is trying to say :p

Matt

Mobular
11-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spell check, man. Spell check!

Bill X_R
11-19-2004, 12:38 PM
got of and the wat came up to my boobs

Boobs, What the...

Yamahauler
11-19-2004, 08:12 PM
i understand your story sounds like fun. I was out triking one time and we stopped by the river for a few minutes to take a leak. so i was trying to jump onto an island that was about 3 feet off the shore. i made the jump but then after i landed on the island i fell back in the water. boy did i feel like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. we kept triking though. It wasnt very cold out.

threewheelin-feelin
11-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Boobs, What the...
he ment moobs=man boobs

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
ya moobs that the word i was lookin for and i don't u pciation it over rated

OldSchoolin86
11-19-2004, 09:03 PM
ya moobs that the word i was lookin for and i don't u pciation it over rated

God help us all.

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:11 PM
lol im not good with ending sentences. its just not my writing so ya o well

md1985250r
11-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Hey mate seems like you had a ton of fun but i dident really understand what you were saying because you dont use punctuation and that makes me very angry for several reasons because it makes my eyes hurt and it also makes it difficult for me to enjoy a fellow trikers experience and it is also annoying because punctuation is meant to break up sentences because it makes it easier for people to read and spelling properly is also important bcause it is alot easier to comprehend what one is trying to say :p

Matt

So let me get this straight.. you didnt understand his run on sentence? But you expect us to understand yours?? roflmao!!!

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:38 PM
thanks for pointing that out i can do that i need someone to stand up for me

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-19-2004, 09:41 PM

I'm still waiting to hear the rest of your sentence...

This is the type of thread where the Grammer Nazi's come out of there hiding places and attack. Personally, I love it. Someone needs to say it, Why not a 3WW mod. :) (Tim Sr. etc..)

EDIT : I just noticed;

God help us all.

And had to give a.. LMFAO!

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:43 PM
say what what i say in my sentences i just can't put pucuation it not me

md1985250r
11-19-2004, 09:44 PM

HUH??? Dont flatter yourself!! Use a period every now and then...PLEASE.

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:46 PM
i will try i have ADD an ADHD so i can't help it

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-19-2004, 09:47 PM
say what what i say in my sentences i just can't put pucuation it not me

Let me decipher this for fellow 3WW readers;

"I say what I say in my sentences. I just can't put puncuation in them. It's not my fault."

At least thats what I think.

In that case, is your keyboard missing these keys?; "," "."

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:49 PM
sometimes when i can find them i won't put them

OldSchoolin86
11-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Maybe we should ease up here. I'm pretty sure honda200boyatc gets what we are saying and I'm sure he'll try to do a little better.

md1985250r
11-19-2004, 09:54 PM
You guys ever see the AFLAC commercial on tv?? The one where Yogi Bera says "They give you cash, which is just as good as money". And then the duck says " HUH"...................ROFLMFAO!!!

Furthermore I would offer my tutoring sevices if I didnt live on the east coast!!!!

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 09:57 PM
nope never saw it sorry............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

TimSr
11-19-2004, 10:02 PM
This is the type of thread where the Grammer Nazi's come out of there hiding places and attack. Personally, I love it. Someone needs to say it, Why not a 3WW mod. :) (Tim Sr. etc..)

What is it that you think a mod should say? Why does it need to be mod?

It shouldn't take a doctorate in English grammer to figure out that if your post is difficult to decipher, or requires more effort to read and understand it than was obiously put into writing it, that you are not likely to have many intelligent responses to it, because if you don't care enough to make half an effort in writing it, you cant expect people to put much effort into answering it. In other words I have no idea what the hell he wrote, and if its not worth his time to add a few periods, its not worth my time to try and figure it out either. I think most people feel the same way, get annoyed when they see unintelligle junk posted, and are much more prone to respond negatively. If you want intelligent responses to a post, you should start with an intelligent post. If you want to post garbage, I suppose its your right, but dont get upset when people treat it as such.

Is this what you felt only a moderator could say?

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Tim, I was just referring to a few times when I made a comment about someones post that made..well.. no sence at all, and I get a bunch of crap put on me about being a picky (insert ignorant word here). I was saying how its nice to see someone who controls alot of stuff on 3WW say something - Maybe it will have more effect.

I Do find it extremely annoying, But some people obviously aren't going to bother taking the extra 2 seconds to insert periods and commas into there sentences to make it legible, That's why I stopped saying stuff about all of it. It was nice to see other people say what needed to be said.

The term grammar nazi was intended to just be a sarcastic joke.

Again.... I singled out mod's replying because I HOPE it will make people want to take that extra 2 seconds. (So they don't get the stuff in this thread aimed towards them.)

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 10:19 PM
can't we all just get along

honda200boyatc
11-19-2004, 10:21 PM
timSr can u lock this fouem its getting out of control please

atcmatt
11-21-2004, 02:47 AM
"So let me get this straight.. you didnt understand his run on sentence? But you expect us to understand yours?? roflmao!!!"

Some people are just born dumb, they cant help it. Did you ever stop to think and use your melon to realize that MAYBE i was being SARCASTIC! Geeez!

:rolleyes:

Matt

TrikerR
11-21-2004, 07:21 AM
maybe the ozzie comedy is lost on em matt, cause i knew straight away trailprotrailpro were bein sarcastic

Dammit!
11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
So let me get this straight.. you didnt understand his run on sentence? But you expect us to understand yours?? roflmao!!!

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. :wondering

ATC crazy
11-23-2004, 06:02 PM
I guess no one ever reads the "Dont type like an Idiot" thread anymore. :P

Pistonhead
11-23-2004, 08:26 PM
sarcasm detector? pshzzz.

atczack
11-23-2004, 09:35 PM
fo shizzle my nizzle

Ace Mon
12-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Hey Big Tim , .....You never cease to amaze me. Not only are you a schollar but you are also a brain ! For those of you who dont think so check the guy's previous posts ! Nuttin more need be said ! Ace