PDA

View Full Version : Heres an awesome salvage yard

Yamahauler
11-22-2004, 08:01 PM
some of you guys might of heard of these guys, its called snowmobile heaven, they have over 7000 snowmobiles, and they also have lots of trikes and quads. i ordered a whole headlight assembly from them, it came in one day, and i live in manitoba. Its in Rimbey, Alberta. I am probaly going there when i go west on Spring Break.

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Engineering/obsolete.nsf/(Wreckers)/1FC557453C639CC98725696800701514?OpenDocument

heres there site

MTS
11-23-2004, 12:04 AM
yes that is a cool wreckers...i might have to go there when i restor and old 289 im getting...its suposed to go like the wind :D

TTribaLL
11-23-2004, 02:03 AM
I go there all the time to get parts...my old Ski-doo lays there(or parts of it are in other Ski-doos). Its really the only place in Alberta where you can go and find exactly what you want(though it is sometimes a little expensive).

Just don't touch anything in that big barn...I swear if you tripped you wouldn't get back up...you would have like the whole barn fall in on you :D. They also have parts for quads/trikes/tractors...well any machine you can think of.

Thats also where I got my Ferrari....seriously, its an Italian Dirtbike :D (now in peices).