PDA

View Full Version : EBAY...Spend a day with Trishelle (Real World & Surreal Life)

TECATE CRAZE
11-24-2004, 12:24 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60&item=4051267885&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

DID ANYBODY MENTION IT OR BID ON IT ?

TECATE CRAZE
11-24-2004, 12:25 AM
My Bad! I Place It On The Wrong Forum Please Move It For Me I Am Sorry

TrikeKid
11-24-2004, 09:19 PM
You know that moving your finger only 1/8th of an inch would have kept you from looking stupid. Only the first word in each sentence is supposed to be capitalized.

TECATE CRAZE
11-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Sorry, last time I checked I was posting in an informal context. I am not really concerned about your opinion of my intelligence. And as your obvious overabundance of negative attitude, I would not equate that with intelligence (it seems you may have being a jerk and being a genius confused). I made a mistake, I said I was sorry and I pity you if you cannot simply get over it. Sounds like you feel like you have something to prove (probably because you are a "kid" as suggested by your user name). You may want to focus that on someone who gives a crap.

"A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."
Frederick Douglas

FYI- Not that I have to explain myself to you but I did not type the post with the caps at the beginning of every word, the computer for some reason changed it when I posted it.

TrikeKid
11-25-2004, 03:47 AM
You dont like critisism I see. Take it or leave it its just the way I am

TrikerR
11-25-2004, 07:08 AM
if you have caps lock on when your typing the server wont let you type all in capitals, they just capatalise the first letter of every word. and trikekid he said sorry so why bag him out about it, not all people are perfect like you(sarcasm) and they make mistakes, who cares and get over it.

and to the actuall question tecate crazy asked...that would be a fun time, shes pretty hot :w00t: