PDA

View Full Version : Why???????

littlemax
12-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Why would u have an open forum if u cant put anythin in there ? Ive put the same thing in there 2 days in a row and someone delete's it??? why dont u move it instead??? :mad:

TTribaLL
12-01-2004, 02:34 PM
What did you put?

Howdy
12-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Why would u have an open forum if u cant put anythin in there ? Ive put the same thing in there 2 days in a row and someone delete's it??? why dont u move it instead??? :mad:

I sent you a PM about why it was removed. And I show you have read it.
Did yoiu read the rules? NO Classified Postings outside of the classified forum.
Yes, I personally removed both postings, and will do so again if needed. Things flow so much smoother if people follow the rules. Geesh!!!!!!

Howdy

littlemax
12-01-2004, 03:00 PM
yeah .... why didnt u move it instead?????

ejc042
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
You as the user are responsible for posting in the right forum. The mods are not here to put everyone's post in the right forum, they are here to make sure the posts stay within the rules for the forums.

Howdy
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
yeah .... why didnt u move it instead?????

The question should be: Why didn't you post it in the proper forum in the first place? Had you posting it correctly then you wouldn't have gotten all ticked off at me for doing "My Job".

But I will answer your question: It's easier to remove it, than to move it. So, why should I ( or any other moderator ) have to work harder to correct your mis-doings? We shouldn't have to. Think about it: Do you make your parents clean up your room?

Howdy

Howdy
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
You as the user are responsible for posting in the right forum. The mods are not here to put everyone's post in the right forum, they are here to make sure the posts stay within the rules for the forums.

Exactly!!

You would think that someone that has been on the forums since Jan 2003 would know this by now.
Howdy