PDA

View Full Version : You People Are *** Up

TRIZTUNES
12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
HEY
I offered you free parts to part your tri-z together.
AND I'M THE ONE THAT CRAZY.

I CAN'T DO ANYMORE THAN THAT.
I offer to help you and you don't want it.

THE HECK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything is a joke! wasn't any every nice to you.
I JUST GIVE TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT CAN USE THEM.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!

atcmatt
12-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Hey mate what seems to be the problem?

I read that thread before and how i saw it was nobody really said anything bad?
I can see where your coming from though, but your first comment after offering the parts was kinda weird, dont ya think???

Just cool off and settle this.

Matt

Billy Golightly
12-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey I'll take any free Z stuff your willing to part with! :-)

J.D.
12-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Hey if you want to part with a frame or a good left side case, I'll take 'em for free. Hook a brotha up!

MTS
12-03-2004, 12:38 AM
i think someone needs a hug ;)

twgranger
12-03-2004, 03:06 AM
sombody is mad! Ill take some free parts.

Howdy
12-03-2004, 09:29 AM
I don't own a TriZ. But I could build one if people send me enough free parts.

Send parts donations to
Howdy's TriZ Project
526 Hierholzer St
Celina, Ohio 45822.

Quickonstep
12-03-2004, 10:01 AM
I don't own a TriZ. But I could build one if people send me enough free parts.

Send parts donations to
Howdy's TriZ Project
526 Hierholzer St
Celina, Ohio 45822.

hahahahahahahahahaha

thehickfarmer
12-03-2004, 12:19 PM
i'll take anything you got, you take paypal for shipping?

trikerider2oo7
12-04-2004, 10:59 AM
you just out of nowhere started yellin when no body even said anything that should have triggered your ADHD

Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
HEY
THIS IS TOTAL ON THE UP AND UP.
THIS NOT ONE OF TRIKEHOLIC SCAMS.

which i was not in on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he made that all up.

if you read one of my other post you will see i said i lived in pa.
he said i lived somewhere else.

i did nothing to you people.
i'm the victum here: you ran my autions up to see how much i would pay,
badded mouth me!!!!!!!!!
you called me all kinds of names!!!!!!!!

AND YOU PEOPLE HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWRToad
12-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Have another bong hit dude. OMG

:w00t: LOL (all in fun, chill)

350x'inNY
12-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Man... you all ought to be ashamed of yourself beggin' for free parts... if someone offers to someone that's fine, but that's between them.

I'm sure if I offered some free parts to Holic then everyone and their brother started beggin free parts off me, I'd get p-eed off too and go off on the site

Think about it...

Bruce

OldSchoolin86
12-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Man... you all ought to be ashamed of yourself beggin' for free parts... if someone offers to someone that's fine, but that's between them.

I'm sure if I offered some free parts to Holic then everyone and their brother started beggin free parts off me, I'd get p-eed off too and go off on the site

Think about it...

Bruce

1) I didn't know anybody was beggin for free parts
2) This is awfuly odd how he just posted a thread like this yelling at everyone
3) I'm still clueless why he's mad at everyone
4) We have over 4000 members, sounds like someone shouldn't blame that many people for his problems

mywifeknowseverything
12-04-2004, 11:10 PM
I think he might have dug up some dirt on some people here from a few yrs ago....He mentioned it in his post on the other thread that there were people bidding up on auctions that he was trying to win....Then making him pay out the nose for his parts...Id be pissed too if I found that out....

:eek:
Come back and Hash it out man!!!!! PM me if you need to....

speed20
12-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Actually.....Trikeaholic was giving an update on the amount he has spent on his Z project, and what he needed to get it rolling and everything, and TRIZTUNES said he would give Trikeaholic the parts if he paid the shipping. i think thats how it went....lol

trikerider2oo7
12-05-2004, 09:56 AM
...and then holic told him what he needed,tunes told him what he had, and then tunes blew up.

350x'inNY
12-05-2004, 12:13 PM

Think about it...

Bruce

1) I didn't know anybody was beggin for free parts

Read above me in this thread... Read 'Holic's thread... I'm sure the parts pirranna's were pm'in him too!

Bruce

OldSchoolin86
12-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Holic was just joking around and if the parts pirranna's started PM'n TUNES, he kind of asked for it. This still doesn't give him the right to just go bezerk on everyone. These things are accualy good, I learn real quick who not to deal with in these situations(him, not you).

mywifeknowseverything
12-05-2004, 09:08 PM
$$ Adds Up Quick Wtf!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY
THIS IS TOTAL ON THE UP AND UP.
THIS NOT ONE OF TRIKEHOLIC SCAMS.

which i was not in on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he made that all up.

if you read one of my other post you will see i said i lived in pa.
he said i lived somewhere else.

i did nothing to you people.
i'm the victum here: you ran my autions up to see how much i would pay,
badded mouth me!!!!!!!!!
you called me all kinds of names!!!!!!!!

AND YOU PEOPLE HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before,,,,,He must have went back and read some posts and figured out that people didnt like him for buying all the Z stuff on ebay....So they then went and bid up his auctions and made him pay out the nose for most of the stuff....I think this was what he is mainly pissed about....Its right there in front of you in the above "Quote"...Give the guy a break... :mad:

AirManCam
12-05-2004, 09:35 PM
I think there is somthing else that is going on that neither of them has stated. Maby Holic said something in a pm or somthing.

speed20
12-05-2004, 09:41 PM
even if people were bidding the stuff up.....Tunes must have wanted it/them bad enough because he is the one that bid on the stuff!

Trikeaholic
12-05-2004, 09:44 PM
I think there is somthing else that is going on that neither of them has stated. Maby Holic said something in a pm or somthing.

nope. I dont get it either, although I did speak to tunes (after this wierd rant post he made) and we are cool. I say let this thread just die, why the drama??

Dont you guys know that rock stars are a funny bunch??
:D

mywifeknowseverything
12-05-2004, 10:12 PM
:beer :naughty: :w00t: :TrikesOwn :D

Ace Mon
12-11-2004, 11:20 AM
I've told you guys time and time again . Trikeaholic is evil . But none of you wanted to listen . Now what ?????? Huh ? BWAHAHHHHHAHHHHA HAAAAA !!!!!! . lol . Who really cares . I have sent people parts I didnt need and paid shipping ! Ithought we were all friends . Ace

Trikeaholic
12-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh