PDA

View Full Version : Any females on this board!

bigredhead
12-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Well. are there ? :)

83200e
12-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Why,you looking for a woman? Nice place to start.Actually I've noticed two on here.

azhondagrl
12-08-2004, 04:24 PM
meeee memememe!!

lol. :naughty:

whats up? I'm Stephanie :beer

Howdy
12-09-2004, 10:55 AM
I just removed a bunch of crap postings in this thread. The 3WW forums do not allow these types of postings / replies.
For those of you who's postings / replies were removed: Consider this your warning! Keep It CLEAN or you will have some time away from the forums.
Thanks
The 3WW Moderating Team

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 11:25 AM
i thought this was an open forum...thats lame. (specially since their wasn't anything bad about that thread) so people can talk about their trucks & mustangs and their favorite beer...but not much else...makes no sense... :mad:

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-09-2004, 12:37 PM
I just removed a bunch of crap postings in this thread. The 3WW forums do not allow these types of postings / replies.
For those of you who's postings / replies were removed: Consider this your warning! Keep It CLEAN or you will have some time away from the forums.
Thanks
The 3WW Moderating Team

Howdy, I'm not sure who your talking to... but me and chainsaws post are gone,, and chainsaw was messing with smokinwrench and I was messing with chainsaw... It was just jokes, I thought it was pretty obvious with the " :D " face, chain knows I joke with him (you ever see us in chat? :p )

The last time I saw this thread was when I replied to chainsaw, So i'm not sure what got posted... So nevermind my comment if someone took it all serious or something.

How serious are you supposed to take a thread asking if theres any woman on the board?

TimSr
12-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Its about hijacking somebody else's thread and converting into your own chat room while straying way off the original topic.

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Its about hijacking somebody else's thread and converting into your own chat room while straying way off the original topic.

Yeah Tim, I understood that point, I was wondering about the "keep it CLEAN", I didnt know if someone got serious or what?

Since you made that point though... back to topic.. The only girls i've seen around is Jen, and azhonda.

83200e
12-09-2004, 01:02 PM
"keep it clean" was referring to the sexual comments.

bigredhead
12-09-2004, 02:10 PM
So.. only 2 huh !...wow.

Of all the members on here, i figured there would be a few dozen or so...

Hmm..

oh Tim.. i don't mind being hijacked, it was actually pretty funny. " Rides like a chick " .. BWahh hahahahaha..

I granny ride all the time.. :eek:

83200e
12-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Azhondagrl,
My curiosity has gotten the better of me.How did you become involved with three wheelers? Something you've always liked or did you meet someone who got you into it?

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 03:38 PM
well my posts were gone and i wasn't straying off the original topic.(lots of nothing;i'm sure this whole thing is because of me saying somethin that was taken wrong)....JOKING comments were made, but nothing I thought that was "sexual"...wow, went out riding and had a good time....until my bike went in reverse. no use in arguing over it now because its already been deleted. was a funny thread in my opinion....

BACK TO TOPIC SO EVERYTHING ELSE DOESN"T GET DELETED!!!!
I got into trikes because my fiance's boss had one for sale, my air R, for 500 bucks and from then on we just started riding all the time. I've always been into sports(not to get off topic) and boyish stuff like firefighting, but this has been something my family never let me grow up around, and I love it! My fiance had a 3 wheeler(can't remember what it was) when he was younger, and has enjoyed them ever since!! I think its a great way to relieve stress while havin a great time, and its always fun to learn about something new.

bigredhead
12-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Do you ever get any of your girl friends to ride your R ?

Heck ... i have not ridden one yet, gotta some day.

jenndnn3
12-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Actually, if you all would pay attention there are more out there. They prob be more apt to post but it really is hard to get around that whole stigmata of ride like a chic, (if this be a true defintion then yes I ride like one), or we are here looking for a date, or do we have sisters, and I wont even go to the discussion that was deleted. I can hear it now however, you need to loosen up, blah, blah. :rolleyes: I wouldnt have even responded except that it was cleaned up. Even then the edge is taken. :wondering

These type of threads turn into what I like to call trophy attention getting threads.

Tell the truth bigredhead, were you looking for a date? :naughty: or what is the real reason to your original question? :)

bigredhead
12-09-2004, 04:59 PM
nope, ( to the date thing ) just curious is all.

I go out riding and once in a blue moon i see a girl out there, but i'd say it's about 95 % male. I wish more women were into ATC/ATV'ing, my past girlfriend was an outdoorsy type and it was really cool.. she loved mud !

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 05:31 PM
it was all in a joking matter. or so I thought. my appologies.

and no, bigredhead, none of my girlfriends like to go ride. kinda sad, but I guess its just the nature of the sport.

atczack
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Hey yall, I guess I'm the one that Howdy got mad at because I said something about boobs. I just wanted to be a man and publicly apologize for it to azhondagirl and jenn if they were offended and to anybody else too. I'm sorry. :cry:

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 06:43 PM
dude its all good. like i said, i appologize i thought we were all joking around in good spirits. :beer

what kind of bike can you be found on atczack?

atczack
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
ATC 200x most of the time. Here lately I've been riding my 400ex because I blew my clutch out on my favorite 200x. My other 200x has a broken bolt that hold's the header pipe in the exhaust port, so I need to drill and extract the broken stud before I ride that one again. My 200s need's a couple of bolt's on the rear end to keep the chain tight, and my 200x auto just had the shiftshaft strip out so I'm looking for a new/used one for that. My cr500 need's a new kill switch. I guess I'm guilty of hopping off of the broken trike and hoping on the next available trike instead of taking the time to fix the little problem's along the way. I actually have most of the new part's to fix the problem's I just need to get off my butt and do it. I guess whwn the 400ex break's down I'll have to! lol

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 07:11 PM
lol! yeah i'm in the same boat...too many trikes to hop from. But this time I really did it.. While at Glamis over thanksgiving weekend my R revved up really high and went in reverse throwing a nice rooost ALL over me. lol. wish i had a camera for that kodak moment. Haven't even gotta chance to tear it apart yet between rain, school, work, and no garage its very weather dependant here. Maybe this weekend(looks outthe window..hmm.cloudy again. lol) we'll just see. I really wanna ride though so maybe we'll spruce up a tecate and go out ...WOOHOO! i might have a few 200x parts i'd have to go out and look, just let me know if you need somethin.

atczack
12-09-2004, 07:18 PM
I appreciate the offer on the x part's, I'll keep you in mind for sure. I'm not gonna mess with them till after x-mas though. Man it must be nice to have a tecate and a 250r! I'm slowly working on my collection. As soon as I get the 400ex paid off I'm gonna sell it and get the two bike's I've alway's wanted: '86 350x and '86 250r. I'm torn between trading the cr500 for another trike or trying to make an atc500r out of it.

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 07:22 PM
trade you a tecate for the cr500.... :eek: where do you live?

we have 2 tecates actually, both 84, one is piped(no idea what kind, was on it when we got it ) then we have my 83R with an 85carb, dg pipe and silencer and .5 over bore....and then we have our 85 350 which has a 12:1 compression piston, and then we got an 85 R just about a month ago for 500 bucks, everything is there but doesn't run....havent even gotten to mess with that one...

atczack
12-09-2004, 07:37 PM
I live in Fort White, Florida. I don't know if you would really want this CR500. It's a 1985 model that has deffinetly seen better day's. It is missing the side# plate's and need's a kill switch as I stated earlier. I also bought a new DG Racing pipe and silencer for it but when I got it there was a 6" gap between the expansion chamber and silencer. Come to find out I was supposed to save a 'midpipe' that goes between the two. Well, the exhaust I took off didn't have a 'midpipe' for me to save. I found out later if I would have ordered the Pro-Circuit pipe and silencer combo the expansion chamber would have went all the way back and connected to the silencer! I rode the bike for a while though before I got the DG pipe for it, and let me tell you, that thing is frickin' SCARY! I love it! It has been sitting on the bike stand for about 6 month's now without me messing with it. All i do is go out and work all the control's to make sure they don't freeze up and kick it over to keep the cylinder wall from corroding. I don't know if it's something you would want to mess with.

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 07:50 PM
I just know my fiance wants one really bad and you just can't come across them anymore. at least not over here.. WHat would you ask for it if you sold it? the tecate runs well but needs all new plastics. we have the title for it too.

atczack
12-09-2004, 08:00 PM
I bought it for $800.00 and it was actually ridable. But now that it's not (not without a little tlc anyway) I would take $700.00 for it. But honestly I would rather trade it to somebody for another project bike that need's work. Working on them is half the fun if you ask me. Wow, then why have'nt I been working on all my stuff! lol I could be having LOADS of fun lol. If you did want to trade though it would have to be after christmas. Are you sure you can't find a cr500 close to you? That would save you a lot of hassels. I can find them all day long in the cycle trader'd down here. It's just I can't afford them! lol plus I am really more into trike's anyway. A guy just gave me a yamaha ytk175 2-stroke trike, if everthing goes right I should be picking it up this weekend.

azhondagrl
12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
yeah i dunon they are hard to come by over here...i'll look around some more.

lol,you can come over here and work on our bikes if you like workin on them so much. HAHAHA

atczack
12-09-2004, 11:28 PM
suuuuuure riiiggghhhtt I'll be there in a few minutes..lol :D

vartiak15
12-09-2004, 11:31 PM
lets see a pick of your tirke azhondagrl

azhondagrl
12-10-2004, 12:47 AM
http://tinypic.com/vj5ue here is my 83R, with an 85 carb, bored .5 over and a DG pipe and silencer. this is my favorite bike...maybe cuz its mine. :TrikesOwn
http://tinypic.com/vj5vk

then a few of the others are the
350, has a high compression piston.... this things a beast , and is awesome on the trails!
http://tinypic.com/vj5z9

the tecate we've fixed...still have another that needs plastics I love this bike too, it knocks my socks off. This one has a pipe, not sure what kind though was on it when we got it, the other is stock... LOL, it'll really getcha if you're not ready for it.
http://tinypic.com/vj61d

and the newest addition is the 85R, doesn't run yet, but everything is there.
http://tinypic.com/vj66a

RideRed250R
12-10-2004, 12:52 AM
Now i feel like a Jerk, I apologize for my langauge and spelling at the same time, i want to apologize to Howdy for him having to remove posts, and i will try to follow and respect the rules of this forum
i also would like to say how much i appreciate having these forums around and once again feel sorry that the very people who started these forums had to delete my sensual comments about the oposite sex
sorry
adam

KASEY
12-10-2004, 01:11 AM
well,,,,,, there is a 80% female riding population in my house,,,

i ride a ATC500R
WIFE RIDES A YFZ 450
KELLI RIDES A ATC250R
KAYTIE RIDES A ATC250R
KASEY RIDES A ATC350X

they all ride cause they all grew up on trikes,,, daughter kasey is the only one brave enough to ride the 500 so far,
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=104825

NOS_350X
12-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Well if where just talking about who rides, my mom does and an Ex gf does.

Kasey how old are all your daughters?

a-camp
12-10-2004, 02:28 AM
All the girls in my camp ride.

TrikerR
12-10-2004, 04:26 AM
i know one girl that rides and thats barely ever...its kinda sad

atczack
12-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Awesome trikes azhondagrl. Your R is sweet, I would be proud of it too. Beside's the X, it seem's you and your hubby have a thing for 2-stroke's. I would take a 2-stroke over a 4-stroke any day, but the funny thing is, just about all my stuff is 4-stroke's...go figure...

azhondagrl
12-10-2004, 07:48 PM
hey atczack, THANKS!We are much more fond of 2 strokes than 4 strokes, my first bike was an sx, and somehow i think that bike turned me off to 4 strokes. maybe cuz in my mind i classified it as slow, and so now i think all 4 strokes are slow. I know its not true but i think its in the back of my mind from the sx. I think 2 strokes are much easier to maintain as well. But that 350 is definitly an awesome bike for riding the trails around here, very dependable too.(when it has oil)

atczack
12-10-2004, 08:06 PM
If everything goes right I should be getting that Yammi 175 2-stroke this weekend. I actually used to have this same bike when I was 15 or so. I remember it used to haul booty. It looked like a giant banana though. Wish me luck!

azhondagrl
12-10-2004, 08:20 PM
lol. isn't it funny how fast things seem when you're younger. hopefully it hasn't changed, i've never ridden one!

well, it'll be hard to miss you comin up on a bright yellow trike, haha. (its ok, i know how it feels. i drive a funky yellow car). :)

mad_max
12-12-2004, 11:21 PM
well,,,,,, there is a 80% female riding population in my house,,,

i ride a ATC500R
WIFE RIDES A YFZ 450
KELLI RIDES A ATC250R
KAYTIE RIDES A ATC250R
KASEY RIDES A ATC350X

they all ride cause they all grew up on trikes,,, daughter kasey is the only one brave enough to ride the 500 so far,
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=104825

Hey Kasey, I cant match 80% but I got 60%. (kids actually ride a ATC70, wife dosen't ride...3wheels make her nervous :p )

http://www.boomspeed.com/madmax66/Img_0065.jpg

ClayW
12-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Yeah, my wife rides, and my 6yr old daughter. She rides a ATC 70. My 17 month old is going to be a rider too. Shes getting a electic trike for christmas to putt around on. Everytime she heres my 350X or Big Red crank she starts saying daadee and runs to the door or closest window to look for me. She loves to ride. :D

honda200boyatc
12-13-2004, 12:46 AM
i had a tri-moto 175 if i ever find out how had the idea for them id slap then i like mine till i started riding it and now i got my honda 200 and it faster then that tri-moto even after a fresh rebuild. i lov my honda .

Preddy05
12-13-2004, 12:51 AM
i had a tri-moto 175 if i ever find out how had the idea for them id slap then i like mine till i started riding it and now i got my honda 200 and it faster then that tri-moto even after a fresh rebuild. i lov my honda .

Nice wording i couldn't of siad it better myself :D

atczack
12-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't know man. I've got two 200x 3-wheeler's, their both pretty quick and can hold their own, but looking back at the Yammi 175 2-stroke I had when I was 15, I'd say the Yammi would smoke the 200x. I'm 28 now though, maybe all these year's have played trick's on my mind. Anyway, no matter wich is faster, it will still be a nice addition to the collection. He who die's with the most toy's win's! :beer