PDA

View Full Version : No more words are necessary

foster
12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
http://www.bigcountryoff-road.com/Past%20Events/adg.wmv

Mobular
12-10-2004, 01:16 PM
And yet, there will still be those who just don't, and will never, understand......

foster
12-10-2004, 01:34 PM
We ought to make sure that video gets the widest distribution possible.
Can't hurt.
Might help.
I'm sending it everywhere I can.

bigredhead
12-10-2004, 02:13 PM
cool vid.

Catch and release always got to me... rip yout bottom lip and then go for a walk... yeah.. that's natural and totaly healthy !

Quickonstep
12-10-2004, 05:02 PM
thats a cool video.. and has a great point.. but.. i personally dont like it when off road trucks drive through the trails.. you get ruts so big and so bad that you cant get through them.. but cool video otherwise

Jesse

Dammit!
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
And yet, there will still be those who just don't, and will never, understand......

Exactly.

Closing trails is nothing more than a way for politicians to convince the uneducated masses that they care about protecting the environment when it's nothing more than a hallow gesture that has absolutely no real positive effect. Sadly, the uneducated masses eat it up.

Yamahauler
12-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Who made the video? It is pretty good. Gets the point across.
good job to whoever made it!

Pistonhead
12-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Great video, my hat goes of to the creator, especially since I live only a couple of hours away from those trails in that movie, my buddies are out there pretty much every weekend in the spring. You guys ought too see Waiparous on a long weekend, jeeps, trikes, trucks, dirtbikes, quads, buggies, truggies, and just about any other rig imaginable out there for a good time! On the highway to waiparous on a long weekend the ratio of lifted to stock vehicles is about 10:1.