PDA

View Full Version : small engines class.....

hotroddal
12-10-2004, 10:28 PM
ok you wil never guess what happened in small engines class.....
ok we were working on our engines and after about 10 minutes of working on them i got up to take ask the teacher to take a leak, and as i was leaving the room i saw my frined anstalling the piston with no piston rings so i told him to put the correct rings on the piston and he saidd oops i forgot them, so i just satrted laughing at him and he laghed back and said "I will" so i whent ot the batchroom and came back and he had his engine put all back together, and i also finished up my motor alittle after him, and as we when to start them i started mine first in the class, took 2 pulls, fired right up and purred like akitten and he whent to start his up and when he whent to pull the recoil all you could hear was a metal on matel sound like matel clacking together, and he pulled it a few times and it seized on him, so he took it apart again and to find out he put the wrong rikngs on the piston and when i looked at the piston the side of it was all skored up and you could see little rubber pices and metal shavings in the case and in the piston, soon to find out that he put rubber bands on the piston instead of the regular piston rings, i dont know why he didnt put the regular piston rings on there.........rubber bands instaed lmfao.
what a story heh. the teacher was realy mad that he had wrecked a motor and told him in a very mean voice you just earned yourself a "F" .

Maine_Triker
12-10-2004, 10:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....AH

That's pretty funny, he must of been pretty nervous to do that!

MTS
12-11-2004, 01:09 AM
sounds like he hit the weed pipe a little earlie today....if he is that stupid he sholdnt be allowed to touch a wrench, but then again iv seen a LT250 that some hick had wrapped the piston in ductape and gun tape to make it run, it ran but not nice lol

Quickonstep
12-11-2004, 01:18 AM
HEH! i got you all beat,
http://home.comcast.net/~hydrostreamfiend/3wheeler/DSC01586.JPG

yes that is a wire holding the exhuast on.. yea its ghetto, yea its hillbiilly, but it works, and thats all that matters i suppose

Jesse

PowerTrike
12-13-2004, 09:08 PM
iv seen a LT250 that some hick had wrapped the piston in ductape and gun tape to make it run, it ran but not nice lol

WTF :eek:

MTS
12-13-2004, 09:50 PM
WTF :eek:
yea your telling me, one of my friends dads got it at the autcion for 800$ get it home, tear into it and there was all this ductape and *Edited for language* in there, where like WTF?????? it was funny as hell :beer ;)