PDA

View Full Version : video of riding yesterday

Quickonstep
12-12-2004, 02:25 PM
heres a video of me ridin yesterday.. just out messin around, nothing else to do..

click here (home.comcast.net/~hydrostreamfiend/stonerhill2.wmv)

I dont have a helmet, becuase i have a big head, so if thats all your gonna do is blast me about not having a helmet, then dont view at all.

Jesse

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-12-2004, 03:19 PM
96 quite bitter beings.

Good to see a bike getting dirty, I remember when I had my DX the frontend wouldnt stay down for nothing on hills.

Oh yeah, and "no helmet, what are you thinking!?!?" ... hah... ;)

Quickonstep
12-12-2004, 03:28 PM
it took me FOREVER to find that freggin song.. finally found it, and thought it was pretty cool.. so i used it.. has a great catchy riff to it..

Good news is i think i have a new trike coming into the picture very very very soon, a honda, and big one, but not a big red :P still waiting for the details on it..

Quickonstep
12-12-2004, 04:32 PM
im getting ready to go riding here in a few minutes, getting ready to run out and change the oil, and rear fluid, and ill have some more pictures tonight, but they may be a little on the dark side...

Till then

Jesse

TrikerR
12-13-2004, 08:45 AM
CKY are frikken awesome and 96 quite bitter beings is sweet. whose seen the CKY movies.awesome vid man

twgranger
12-13-2004, 09:00 AM
cool video.

OldSchoolin86
12-13-2004, 02:03 PM
I dont have a helmet, becuase i have a big head, so if thats all your gonna do is blast me about not having a helmet, then dont view at all.

Jesse

I'm not blasting you but I have a big head too. There is only two companies that make a helmet big enough for guys like us. They're out there, sounds like you just haven't found them yet.

Quickonstep
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
my head is pretty big, i posted a picture of it over at org, i used a 25 inch sewing tape and there was a gap between the ends about 2-3 inches plus a inch of tape on the actual tape... im guessing my head is like 28-29 inches and ive searched up and down, high and low :(

Jesse

OldSchoolin86
12-13-2004, 05:12 PM
my head is pretty big, i posted a picture of it over at org, i used a 25 inch sewing tape and there was a gap between the ends about 2-3 inches plus a inch of tape on the actual tape... im guessing my head is like 28-29 inches and ive searched up and down, high and low :(

Jesse

lol, I had to measure mine after I read this. We're pretty close. I use an AGV XXL. Nice thing is it fits, bad thing is I've never see one on a shelf so I had to order it to try it. I oredered a couple before I found it. I'm on my second one now and they are pretty nice. If I didn't have a fat head, I'd still be using them. The first one didn't survive a little accident that I luckily did. I feel your pain man. The guys at work are always mad at me because when they grab a welding mask or a guard after I use it, they almost get lost in it. Don't even get me started on baseball hats, that bill looks tiny on my head and that's when I can find one that will fit. Sometimes I can use the adjustables on the last notch but then we're back to the tiny lookin bill. It's a good thing I have big feet to or I'd fall over when the wind blew. The local AA baseball team tried hiring me for a mascott because with my head they wouldn't have to get me a fake big head.

OSin86 ;)