PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dealing with MAIN.STREET.CYCLE. BEWARE

Tyler 54
12-16-2004, 02:15 AM
Welp, I seen these fenders on ebay a while back. I knew mine were gettin pretty beet up so I decided to go after some decent oem 350X rear plastic. I emailed the seller and offered him $100 to end the auction early. He took it, everything was good he ended the auction and said he shipped the part.

Two weeks went buy, and nuthing. I emailed and he claimed that he was having trouble finding a box, i said no problem. I know things happen and people don't always ship parts out very fastly, Sometimes I take a while to ship stuff myself..... Anyway, another two weeks went buy, and I finally received the plastic.

It was sitting out on my front porch when i got home from work. I was amazed, the Seller didnt even box up the plastic. He threw a sticker on it, and shipped it. The plastic was scratched all to hell, it had a big dull rub mark on it..it took me hours to get off. To top it all off There is a chunk missing were the right side wheel had rubbed a huge section of the wheel well out. If i was buying an old frame or something that needed paint, I could see shipping it bare..but plastic?????????

I emailed the seller, until then the seller had replied to all of my emails. I emailed him stating that I got screwed and I'd like some of my cash back, I gave top dollar for a set of plastics that was not worth it. I never got a reply after that. I sent another email and told him if he didnt Reply I would post everywere I could and make sure the word got it. So here it is

here is his feedback profile

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors...in.street.cycle

DO NOT DEAL WITH Main. Street. Cycle.

Howdy
12-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Another "will you end a auction Early" gone bad. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry you didn't get what you had hoped. Had the auction ended normally you might have had a chance of retribution.
On the other hand we have stated many times that very rarely do any good things come from ending a auction early.

Maybe this thread will help others stay away from such practice.

Howdy

Tyler 54
12-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes howdy, I understand that I should have waited the auction out. I just wanted to get the word out .