PDA

View Full Version : my trike was almost taken

Tri-Z dude
01-13-2003, 08:34 PM
i was in the shop outside when i just happen to look down the road and someone was pushin a red 3 wheeler down the road like mine
i went to check to see if my honda was still there
it wasnt so i took off on the 4 wheeler and caught up with the person
it was my SO CALLED friend
he sAID what the hell r u doin here
i said trailprotrailpro taken my F*CKIN trike man
he went to pull me off the 4 wheeler and i got off trailprotrailpro he could drag me off and i ran to the other side of the 4 wheelerer where he was at
stupid me i left it runnin
he hoped on it and started to take off on it then i takeled him off of it
i hit him 3 times in the face
then i drop kicked him 2 times
i turned to take the key out of the 4 wheeler when he came up from behind me and hit me and i fell on my 3 wheeler
i remembered i had some tools in the tool bock
i grabbed a big wrench (i thing it was a 7/8 wrench)
i hit him 4 times with it
i weigh 210 and he is twice my size
he fell on the ground olding his face
i pushed him out of the way and started the 4 wheeler and dragged my trike home VERY SLOWLY cause i was the only one there
pissed me off
it happened about 45 minutes ago
my drinillan is still pumpin
grrrrr
pisses me off my SO CALLED FRIEND would try to steal it from me

Trikeaholic
01-13-2003, 08:53 PM
this guy has got to be the stupidest inbred idiot, EVER. To try to strongarm rob someone who knows their face, is about the dumbest thing ever, I would call the police, and have them deal with this moron.

Tri-Z dude
01-13-2003, 08:56 PM
i got him pretty good
i didnt think id ever do that to someone
there is alot of blood on the ground
i just cant believe i did somethin like that to a person
Ben

Kilborg
01-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Believe me, I know all about "freinds" taking advantage of you by making things theirs. I have a few leads on who has stolen my stuff, and rest assured they will have mass amounts of pain inflicted on them.
I dearly hope they try to break in when im around. I will shoot them after beating the hell out of them.

If someone were to actually try taking my 250r, I wouldnt just shoot them, I would shoot to kill them.

jeswinehart
01-13-2003, 10:15 PM
sometimes a man has to do what he has to do. normal people don't get up in the morning and say i am gonna bash in somebody.
but normal people do get a wee bit riled when wronged.
get a good cable and lock em up cuz ya never know.
i am not to keen on fighting butttt glad the weirdo got his just dues and you your stuff back,,, your certifiably normal.

john

Tri-Z dude
01-13-2003, 10:23 PM
im not a violent person
he triggered that spot inside of me
i went back to see if i could see him down the road and where we had out fight at he wasnt there but a little further down the road there was fairly good size spots of blood
he lives a mile and 1/2 from me
ive just put 4 locks on the chain and plus i unhooked the wiring so he cant just start it and take off
bad thing is (i didnt even have gas in the tank)
thats why he was pushing it
p also chained BIG blocks on all 3 tires also with a boomer so he cant move it
im starting to feel bad man
ive never been this violent trailprotrailpro
oh well
Ben

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-13-2003, 10:29 PM
dont feel bad, he deserved what he got

ATCRYDER
01-13-2003, 10:54 PM
LOL What a fool that kid was!!! Stupid, stupid, Stupid.

He deserves round 2. You say youre not a violent person....well I am....so kick his arse while youre still young enough to! :twisted:

Stealing is like slapping my grandmother, far as im concerned.

Tri-Z dude
01-13-2003, 11:16 PM
he rides my bus so if he mouths me just once ill deck him in the nose
Ben

TimSr
01-13-2003, 11:43 PM
I cant believe this. A guy tries to steal your machine, and you're satisfied with whacking him a few times? You should have reported this to the police immediately, so he could be charged! Right now youve left YOURSELF wide open to be charged by him. He could say you guys were riding together, got in an arguement, and you whacked him with a wrench, and the first question they would ask is, "if your vehicle was being stolen, why would you not report it?" You should immediately report this for YOUR protection. Just my advice.

Ace Mon
01-14-2003, 10:56 AM
Report that dude to the cops . A royal ass whiping aint all hes got comming . Cover your ass . It sounds like the guy isnt too bright . Which leads me to believe that when his face heals he'll have forgotten all about it . But if he had to go to court and do community service and pay fines not to mention be on probation that would probaly leave a more lasting impact .

cmracer15
01-14-2003, 03:31 PM
i agree with timsr. report that idiot to the cops. i take it yall are still in school like me..and if he doesent report YOU to the cops for bashing his trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with a wrench..his momy and daddy will wonder why he has cuts and bruses all over the place..and when he tells them you hit hit..THEY will call the cops. so get a laugh at him and cal the cops..that way his parents find out he stoke yur trike,and you can ride by on it laughing at him calling him a stupid fuc!f@r when he is doing comunity service on the side of the road!!..thats would i would do atlest

theeechozen1
01-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Chain him to the back of trailprotrailpro trike and drag him for a few blocks, losing an 1/4" of skin isn't as easy to forget as a couple of welts :twisted:

Kilborg
01-14-2003, 03:46 PM
If it was me, the guy would be dead or damn near it. No two ways about it. I hate thieves and if I ever catch someone stealing my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro again, there will be huge problems. I would not have settled for clocking him a few times with a wrench. I would have beat him with my fist until my hands were broken, and then booted him.

Just be glad you caught the kid. You should probably report it and give them the story.

ATC crazy
01-14-2003, 05:14 PM
My uncle shot a man who stole his dirtbike once. I think what you did was necessary. I would have come back with my shotgun and held him there while calling the police on a cell phone. You were lucky that you saw him taking it or it would've probably been gone forever. I will admit that I will become royally violent when someone tries to take my Foreman (or anything else I own). They will be looking down the barrel of my dad's .50 cal. rifle :twisted:

TimSr
01-15-2003, 01:38 PM
I again, would urge handling these matters responsibly. It would be a real shame if somebody stole your property, and then you did more jail time than him, and when you got out he sued and took even more of your property.

Tri-Z dude
01-15-2003, 08:27 PM
true
he has been taken care of professionally
Ben

01-15-2003, 10:21 PM
Your lucky to have caught him taking it. I wish I could catch the prick that took my 350X. :evil:

tony_250r
01-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Good thing you cought the thief and you had a bonus, you got to kick his ass. If you report him to the police nothing much will happen because you got you trike back. But if he has a record he'll be trouble, that's up to you.

I don't think that it's worth shooting a man for, shooting him wound be much more trouble that it's worth. It would most likely cost more for legal help than the trike's is worth if you would have shot him.

01-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Not for nuttin....but will a 7/8 wrenth fit in a tool box?

Tri-Z dude
01-16-2003, 06:23 PM
yes it will cause there are cracks in it
i have some tools pinched between the cracks
i dont know how to fix the cracks
but they get biggeer when i put tools between them so they wont rattle
Ben

ATC crazy
01-16-2003, 06:43 PM
I don't think that it's worth shooting a man for, shooting him wound be much more trouble that it's worth. It would most likely cost more for legal help than the trike's is worth if you would have shot him.
Yes, I agree, but he was probably drunk when he did it. (good luck finding him sober). I wouldn't shoot someone stealing my ATC/ATV unless they pulled out something on me or are running away with it in a truck or something where I would probably never see it again.