PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Indoor MX

TimSr
01-13-2003, 09:17 PM
We had a great time other than freezing half to death outside in the staging area waiting to race! TimJr pulled 6th in the main event, while I got bumped out in the 2nd qualifier by a near photo finish. I needed 1st place in the qualifier, and had it from the start until the last corner of the last lap when somebody snuck up on me on a highly modified Blaster. I can easily hear those thumpers behind me, but I had no idea he was there. When he jujmped in the inside, I went wide and back around him on the outside, with not even enough time to shift, or Id have taken it back. He got me by less than half a quad length!
I saw two of the new Predators there, which faired pretty well. I was checking one out closely, picking it up and checking weight and everything. It looks pretty impressive, and they performed decently. Reliability remains to be seen in the long run, but so far it looks promising. I wouldnt say they have anything over the Raptor, but I wouldnt say the raptor has anything over them either!

YTZ250N
01-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Where was the track at I hear they have one in Mich but I forgot where.

350Xrider
01-14-2003, 12:24 AM
Hey is the track in Jackson Ohio? If so I had a buddy that raced there Sunday he has a raced out 440ex. I almost started to go but it was to long a drive.

TimSr
01-14-2003, 12:32 AM
This was at Summit Co. Fairgrounds near Akron. I heard of the ones at Jackson, but thats a little farther than I like to travel.