PDA

View Full Version : Hello is anybody here?

a-camp
12-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Do people have something new to share? Or am I all by myself ? If I was at Glamis I would star my loud ass bike and make some noise .

mywifeknowseverything
12-26-2004, 12:50 PM
How bout you come out to Pismo and Fire that thing up at the PISMO RIDE :welcome: :TrikesOwn :w00t:

twgranger
12-26-2004, 12:55 PM
Do people have something new to share? Or am I all by myself ? If I was at Glamis I would star my loud ass bike and make some noise .what???? :wondering

84honda 200X
12-26-2004, 02:23 PM
I think he means does anyone have somethin new to share. I do i know you guys ride in the sand whats it like? Is it like snow where you slow down and sink or is it like you just spin alot?

a-camp
12-26-2004, 03:14 PM
You don't ever really sink on a trike. You only spin when you start if you dont have paddles. You find a big steep perfectly smooth dune and twist. On smooth areas you can pull wide open drifts. You can go up and down things you would not dream of on hard dirt. And jump posibilities are endless.Takes a bit to get used to the razorbacks , riding along them and over them . On a bike you sink like a rock if you drop below min speed 10mph. Have hard time riding with trikes and quads always in your way at bad time . You just make your own line and keep your eye on the group.

84honda 200X
12-26-2004, 03:59 PM
I see it sounds kinda like snow. Do you have to keep the rpm's up when you are goin through the sand.

a-camp
12-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Not with paddles . You just need the rpms for the huge hills. Momentum . I think sand is the perfect eliment for trikes .

84honda 200X
12-26-2004, 06:56 PM
I see sounds like alot more fun than snow. To bad there are no sand dunes in norther minnesota.

RideRed250R
12-27-2004, 02:33 AM
well snow its GOOD AUGHFUL COLD, were the sand its usually never under 65 in the mornins and after 8-9 am its 70 t-shirt weather, also in sand the trike feels 20 pounds lighter feels like a ROCKET! and just is a blast trailprotrailpro fun-o-meter is SO HIGH its unbelievable. you can slide out the rear and carry that slide for 30 feet or u can carve dunes better then any atv, u have more fun sliding around trailprotrailpro seat doing all the body english of a trike, if u ever get the chance TAKE IT, u will be hooked in the first couple of gears
adam

a-camp
12-27-2004, 02:42 AM
well snow its GOOD AUGHFUL COLD, were the sand its usually never under 65 in the mornins and after 8-9 am its 70 t-shirt weather, also in sand the trike feels 20 pounds lighter feels like a ROCKET! and just is a blast trailprotrailpro fun-o-meter is SO HIGH its unbelievable. you can slide out the rear and carry that slide for 30 feet or u can carve dunes better then any atv, u have more fun sliding around trailprotrailpro seat doing all the body english of a trike, if u ever get the chance TAKE IT, u will be hooked in the first couple of gears
adam
Ya he's got it. I would like to try this snow you speek of.

OldSchoolin86
12-27-2004, 02:58 AM
I see it sounds kinda like snow
As I said in the thread you already started it's nothing like snow.