PDA

View Full Version : What not to do bowhunting!

chris200x
12-29-2004, 11:48 AM
OUCH!!! This guy walked out of the hospital a couple days later!

foster
12-29-2004, 12:36 PM
I hate when that happens to me.

VABCH350X
12-29-2004, 12:59 PM
That will certainly make for a tough story to beat at his local watering hole.

ejc042
12-29-2004, 01:26 PM
I guess it takes all kinds. Some people can do some stupid crap.

chris200x
12-29-2004, 05:50 PM
Is there 3 pictures there? For some reason in the space that has attached thumbnails there is nothing there, that's how it is in most threads when I come on this forum. When someone posts pictures there are usually something in that space to click on. Em I doing something wrong?

twgranger
12-29-2004, 06:49 PM
WOW that has to hurt like a mother!!

mike from long island
12-29-2004, 08:00 PM
the story behind it is he shot himself!!!!!!!!

TrikerR
12-29-2004, 08:31 PM
i love the chunk they had to cut out...DUMB A.S.S

atczack
12-29-2004, 09:23 PM
It was obviously a botched suicide attempt!!

VABCH350X
12-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know the real story behind this one? If so, please post a link, it's got me curious. I doubt it would be a suicide attempt though.
-Paul

83200e
12-30-2004, 10:42 AM
The only way I could see him do it himself would be either falling on it or shooting it straight up in the air.I'd like to hear the story also. Similar story,,I had a friend that shot himself in the back with a shotgun.He had it on a sling and it came loose as he was walking.Lucky for him he was hunting squirrel instead of deer.

3 weelin geezer
12-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Is there 3 pictures there? For some reason in the space that has attached thumbnails there is nothing there, that's how it is in most threads when I come on this forum. When someone posts pictures there are usually something in that space to click on. Em I doing something wrong?

Sometimes this happens to me too. I just move the mouse just below the thread just to the left there until the cursor changes to a hand or 'select' the area so I can see where to click on and I can see the pictures.

I have one of those arrows. I used it last holloween. Except that it has a wire that goes over the head not through it. I wonder if he used a green apple or one from washington. Myeh heh heh heh!! :w00t:

Pistonhead
12-30-2004, 02:15 PM
Suicide with a bow? To pull back a 50+ pound draw weight bow behind your back with the quick release on the string, then aiming it and shooting it at your head requires about 10 foot long arms, and the physique of a champion bodybuilder with the strength of an elephant, and that guy does not have the physique of a body builder!

speed20
12-30-2004, 03:12 PM
I seen that on www.rotten.com a few months back.....I believe it was one of his friends that shot him....mistook him for a deer.

atczack
12-30-2004, 06:53 PM
For all the people who thought I was serious about the 'suicide attempt' coment.......grow a frickin' sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol It's so obviously impossible I thought it would be funny.... :p

jakey
12-30-2004, 09:21 PM
HOLY CRAP...I had my bow and arrows hanging above my bed on some horns...i just got up and took it all down cause i wasn't gonna be able sleep at night looking up at those 125 grain broads loosely attatched to my quiver. lol

Pistonhead
12-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I got them 100 grain muzzy 100 camo's, they'd be nasty in any part of the body!

3 weelin geezer
01-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Whadda you mean a body builder?? I have a little 70 lb bow and I can pull it just fine and I ain't no Ahnaald Schwaaarzenegger . Now the one that has a 95-100 lb draw I have a little bit of a problem with it but I can at least draw it once. Not too quiet about it but HRNNPFFF! there...but I can do it. Its made by 'custom shooting systems' in florida I think. Myeh heh heh heh! <TWANG!!>
As far as his size, I would say he does have the size of a super size BIG mac though.

ATC crazy
01-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I seen that on www.rotten.com a few months back.....I believe it was one of his friends that shot him....mistook him for a deer.

Boy...He looks EXACTLY like a deer :rolleyes: HAHAHA! What kind of moron was that guy??

Pistonhead
01-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Whadda you mean a body builder?? I have a little 70 lb bow and I can pull it just fine and I ain't no Ahnaald Schwaaarzenegger . Now the one that has a 95-100 lb draw I have a little bit of a problem with it but I can at least draw it once. Not too quiet about it but HRNNPFFF! there...but I can do it. Its made by 'custom shooting systems' in florida I think. Myeh heh heh heh! <TWANG!!>
As far as his size, I would say he does have the size of a super size BIG mac though.

I said pull it behind his back. I alsoi use a 70 pound draw weight bow without any problems.

Red Rider
01-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Actually, if you look closely at the pics, you can see that they are "Boomerang Brand" arrows. :D

chris200x
01-03-2005, 07:42 AM
I wonder why they had to cut that big chunck out of this poor guys skull? why not just yank er' out, put a band aid on it and send him on his way. Maybe they thought it was one of those retracting broadheads. He's lucky that wasn't a muzzy 125 gr cause that probably would of came out the other side. I've already seen muzzy's go through shoulder bone on come out the other side. This guy is lucky!

Mr. Sandman
01-03-2005, 07:39 PM
It's a good thing he wasn't hit in the butt or he might of actually suffered brain damage.

MTS
01-03-2005, 09:04 PM
It's a good thing he wasn't hit in the butt or he might of actually suffered brain damage.
buahahahaahahahahahahahaahaha.........sorry i couldent resist...my gut hurts now..... :w00t:

Ace Mon
01-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Ok , let me set the story straight for you . I know first hand what happened . Why ??? Because I'm "That Guy" . My buddy wanted to go hunting with me REAL bad . In any event I obliged him . Well when It all came out at the hospital , he was dooing my wife . He's up for attemped murder right now , and I'm getting a divorce needless to say . If I ever see that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro again ... I'll run his arse over with my lark !!!!

chris200x
01-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Did it hurt?

chris200x
01-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Actually, if you look closely at the pics, you can see that they are "Boomerang Brand" arrows. :D

Any one know where I can get some of thse "BOOMERANG ARROWS" I heard the good for shooting around trees and such. If you know where to get them put me in for 3 or 4 dozen!!!!! It took me a couple of days until I finnaly figured that one out. I'm kinda ssllooww. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Good one.

3 weelin geezer
01-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Was that other guy one of those trespassing Hmong? I've heard of using an sks but a bow? Hmmm...an assault bow, now thats an idea I may market. Myeh heh heh heh!