PDA

View Full Version : Southern Boys at Trikefest

3WheelHouston
01-14-2003, 11:49 PM
It was one of my New Year's Resolutions to make Trikefest this year, and I was curious if anyone from Texas or anywhere around is planning on going. If you are, we could do like the New Yorkers and carpool to save cash. I know it will be a long haul, but I think if we pulled together we could make it. I've got a 15 passenger van that will pull a large flatbed trailer with several machines on it, so anyone who is anywhere around and wants to meet up here or to be picked up on the way is more than welcomed to the available space if you want to chip in for gas. And then even if you don't want to ride together, it'd be cool to caravan. Let's pull together and pull this off. Also, I may have a pop-up camper if someone else wants to pull that, and then we could have sleeping space. It sleeps six, so let me know.

Stouttrout
02-15-2003, 02:28 AM
I would love to go but don't think i am going to be able to. Are you going to the Southern trike ride in march?

Dan

3WheelHouston
02-17-2003, 01:36 AM
I'm not going to be able to. I'm determined to go to Trikefest, and the one in March would take funds away from that effort. I wish I could go to both but I decided to go to TF before I knew about the Southern Ride. Again, I'd be there if I could.

Tri-Z dude
02-17-2003, 04:15 PM
i cant go 3wheeledhouston
cause my DX and my honda r DOWN at the moment
all thats wrong with my honda is the rings on the piston thats about it on the honda on my DX where do i start with all the problems
but i had the DX apart forst so DX gets fixed first
then the honda will be about a 30-45 minute job if that''

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4818
the link is to a couple of pics of my DX and honda
check it out looks just like that now except without motor and rear end on it
AGAIN
Ben

MountainRider
04-30-2003, 01:43 PM
I can't make Haspin this year due to a lack of $$, but if you're coming through central oklahoma maybe we can work in a ride before you head North...What'cha think? I'm in Yukon (about 15 minutes West of I44/I40 junction). Tri-z Dude, you're South of the city near Lexington, right?

Darrell

Instinctz
04-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Im about 30 minutes from sahara... I wish I could carpool with you..but I have an ocean cruise that TF week. :x I almost would rather goto Trikefest than the cruise, but family probably would disown me if I did that...

Hmm choices choices choices... :twisted:

okieRrider
05-02-2003, 12:07 AM
hey mountain rider, your in yukon, thats cool cause i'm in mustang. maybe we can go riding sometime. 200x driver