PDA

View Full Version : What is so Secret about Area 51?

speed20
12-30-2004, 10:50 PM
was doing some changing of the channels on the tv....and came across a show about "area 51" and was wondering if anyone had any idea whats so secret about it? i only got to watch the last 5 minutes of it, and it didnt say much.

Howdy
12-30-2004, 11:02 PM
I Know your answer. But if I told you then it wouldn't be a secret. lmao j/k

I seen the whole show ( it has been on a couple of times ). What goes on there is still a mystery to 99.99% of the people.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
12-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Its a governent/defense contractor testing facility. The SR71 blackbird was designed and constructed there, and I think the U2 spyplane as well. I dont think ET is there though :p

Wickedfinger
12-30-2004, 11:50 PM
I have ET locked up in my parents basement - I use him to bring back all of the dead, dry brown twigs in the garden my father says are "plants". Every year he has the most wonderful tomatoes ............

corndawg
12-31-2004, 12:53 AM
area 51 isnt where they keep the aliens, they keep it so secret to make you think that but there really is a place in the mountains where aliens are kept, lol jp.LMAO ET is gonna get us yall

Pistonhead
12-31-2004, 02:28 AM
I have ET locked up in my parents basement - I use him to bring back all of the dead, dry brown twigs in the garden my father says are "plants". Every year he has the most wonderful tomatoes ............

Can you get him to bring me a new in the crate Tiger 250?

Wickedfinger
12-31-2004, 02:33 AM
Can you get him to bring me a new in the crate Tiger 250?
Even that is impossible for him I'm afraid.

NOS_350X
12-31-2004, 02:43 AM
I watched some of it, and basicaly its jsust talking about how secretive it is. They had somone on there that suposidly worked there. He disscussed some of the basic things that went on there. I belive that is just a place where they try out experimental aircraft but we will never know.

3 weelin geezer
12-31-2004, 04:32 AM
I would like a stingray with a milk crate up front myself. Make sure it has one of those handles that took away any chances of having kids if you fell off the seat too.

YAMAHA_Jim
12-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Area 51 is a nightclub a few miles from me.lol, shootings,stabbings,fights,etc
I watched the area 51 show a few times and still wonder whats really there.I want to know what it takes to see the place,,get a job there,,and will we be allowed to leave?
I also wonder about what happened in Roswell,NM in 1947.Was it a weather balloon or a UFO?

atczack
12-31-2004, 05:09 PM
I've got a book on the Roswell incident, I say it was a UFO for sure, the universe is too big for us to be the only lifeform in it. I don't want to sound like a freak or something, I just find that stuff interesting.

YTZ250#1
12-31-2004, 06:13 PM
Yes this stuff is intresting.Just think of how long man has been on the planet,then look how much more tecnoligy we have sence the supossed weather baloon.I think it was a ufo,and also there is survivors from the crash.

jakey
12-31-2004, 07:02 PM
Its a governent/defense contractor testing facility. The SR71 blackbird was designed and constructed there, and I think the U2 spyplane as well. I dont think ET is there though :p

exactly...i got the inside scoop :cool: my dad is a lt col doing, hes a general contractor...designs and tests new equipment like the new hummers coming out in something like 2010(they are SWEEET), the coolest thing though was this buggy with 22 inches of travel about a thousand pounds that sat 4 ppl and had 200 horse power. :D

84honda 200X
12-31-2004, 08:22 PM
What about the cattle mutilations in Texas?? Are those alien to?

ClayW
12-31-2004, 08:38 PM
That would be the Chuprakabra. :eek: Blood Sucka. :D If you live out that way and see two red eyes, Run, dont walk, to the nearest exit. :p :beer

jakey
12-31-2004, 08:50 PM
That would be the Chuprakabra. :eek: Blood Sucka. :D If you live out that way and see two red eyes, Run, dont walk, to the nearest exit. :p :beer

LOL...i used to be scared of LA CHUBACABRA down when i lived in texas...lol...and what are you talking about "cow mutilations" prolly coyotes, mountain lions or some sick kids haha. (chubacabra is the goat blood sucka from mexico for those who didn't know) Looks like this but hairy :mad: haha...sooo all u kids from texas, just remember when your riding down that trail by yourself that chubacabra will jump out in front of your right as you get to him and suck YOUR BLOOD. happy trails :D

foster
01-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Chubracabra will have to catch me first. Hope he doesn't ride a 250R.
This guy http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfhome.html lives a couple hours from me and he's considered THE authority on UFOs on this planet. You guys who are interested in this stuff might want to check out his web site. Justclick on his picture.
I'm not a believer, but ended up having the chance to talk with Stan for three hours one day. We had a wonderful debate!

threewheelin-feelin
01-01-2005, 06:28 PM
its a 3wheeler junk yard :rolleyes: who cares anyway lol

AirManCam
01-02-2005, 12:22 AM
I know someone on this site that could explain a little about area51..right #@(%^ ?

83200e
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Chubacabra? Thats a new one on me- I can't laugh too hard at you though,Arkansas is famous for bigfoot sightings.

nate b
01-04-2005, 12:49 PM
better not talk too serious about area 51,
buddy of mine was doing some research on it years ago and he is still missing.

Merriman
01-04-2005, 01:53 PM
I met an Airforce guy (he was an air traffic controller) that stated he worked at Area 51 in the early 90's. He was really quite about his expierence's there, but did say that in the mid 90's all the real secret stuff moved from Area 51 to northern Utah (green valley or green river.....or green something? area) and that the modern Area 51 is just a front now to get divert all the attention while the real work is done somewhere else.

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/ufo.htm

That site has alot of "interesting" information on weird happenings....

chris200x
01-04-2005, 11:21 PM
LOL...i used to be scared of LA CHUBACABRA down when i lived in texas...lol...and what are you talking about "cow mutilations" prolly coyotes, mountain lions or some sick kids haha. (chubacabra is the goat blood sucka from mexico for those who didn't know) Looks like this but hairy :mad: haha...sooo all u kids from texas, just remember when your riding down that trail by yourself that chubacabra will jump out in front of your right as you get to him and suck YOUR BLOOD. happy trails :D

What is this LA CHUBACABRA that you speak of? Is that the weird furry thing on the Quizmo's commercial?

Pistonhead
01-05-2005, 12:04 AM
LA CHUPACABRA isn't as scary as having me look for you when you are lost in the woods. One time, I was looking for my buddy (he wasn't lost), I was using the trike, so of course I had no luck. When I drove back to my secret compound he was there, and I was like: where the heck did you get to? He said he was in the woods and I just blew by, he was waving his arms all over the place, and I was just like WHOOOOOSH right by him by a 20 yards or so!

speed20
01-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Merriman.......the link doesnt work! :(

Lasvegasrider
01-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Whats's up guy's? I new here and i seen trailprotrailpro post, My grandpa just retired from there , all it is is a miltary testing site. They make new planes bomb's etc and that is there play ground to test them. I will call my g pa tonght and see if i can get anything out of him.All my dad has told me is my grandpa use to be a mechanic out there so i will see talk to yall later

Lasvegasrider
01-11-2005, 04:45 PM
And the guy that said green river it is called Green Lake

Lasvegasrider
01-11-2005, 04:47 PM
I know u can get there going thru armagoza valley or thru hiko , and alamo nevada, or thru caliente is the easyest but as sonn as u turn off they high way the police will come get u

Lasvegasrider
01-11-2005, 04:50 PM
And sorry it is groom lake my dad said

Lasvegasrider
01-11-2005, 04:59 PM
I just got off the phone with gramps he said he is forbiden to say anything about it buy he did give me this www.area51zone.com it has really good pics and stuff check it out