PDA

View Full Version : Any Bama boys headin' north to this thing?

DixiePlowboy
01-15-2003, 04:42 PM
Just wondering if the Heart of Dixie going to be represented at this year's 'Fest?
-Charles in NW Alabama

catfishwhisker
01-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Hey Charles. I'm wanting to go but my wife and I are expecting a new member of the family around June 10th. If I can work around it, maybe we can get a bunch of people together and convoy on up there! You know we have to have some people representing the south. Those guys won't know what to think about us "Rednecks".

DixiePlowboy
01-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Congratulations on the tricycle motor on the assembly line! :D If you'll remember, I was holding my newborn son(youngest of the 5) when yall came to get that 200X. Tend to the important things first and savor all those magical moments that you and the Mrs. are about to experience.
But if you and I are able to go, that Dixie caravan sounds like a plan! I'll know more about whether or not I can go when a date is decided, but let's keep this fire burning and try and help this gathering be memorable.
-Charles

whiteman350x
01-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Hopefully, several of us are planning to take my trikes and go. Could be as many as four or as little as one (me). We prob. would like to caravan with y'all.

DixiePlowboy
01-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Good deal, whiteman 350X!
I'd love to see a long line of trucks and/or trailers loaded down with 3-wheelers headin' up I-65.