PDA

View Full Version : who has piercing thread gone? ..

short4stuff
01-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Is this because it talked about piercing's below the belt? ..

VABCH350X
01-11-2005, 04:17 PM
who has piercing thread gone? ..

Huh......?

short4stuff
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
sorry forgot a comma... and a s...

who has piercings, thread, gone?

or a better way to say it ..
where has the "who has piercings" thread gone.

bigredhead
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Anything not trike related gets DEL'ed around here... old news.

short4stuff
01-11-2005, 04:36 PM
in the open forum it shouldnt..... ....
There's lots of things in the open forum that isnt trike related.... the piercings thread was within the top 15 on the 1st page.

azhondagrl
01-11-2005, 06:14 PM
doesn't matter.....i wasn't surprised that it was deleted, so i thought i'd join in while it still existed.. as anything the mods don't like gets deleted. But yet we can talk about crack whore car scents(try explaining that to a kid?), and who is hotter and which people we would rather get it on with. Doens't make a bit of sense to me, thats what i thought the "open forum" was for. But apparently not everyone is as open as others. :rolleyes: :(

short4stuff
01-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I mean I thought it was interesting to see who had piercings.... Someone reply, saying why it was deleted..... PLEASE...
Please bring it back......
or atleast state why it was removed.

Billy Golightly
01-11-2005, 06:47 PM
It is under consideration in the moderators forum right now, I have discussed my opinon and feelings on it and am awaiting the replies of others. That all I can say at this time :)

Quickonstep
01-11-2005, 07:27 PM
doesn't matter.....i wasn't surprised that it was deleted, so i thought i'd join in while it still existed.. as anything the mods don't like gets deleted. But yet we can talk about crack whore car scents(try explaining that to a kid?), and who is hotter and which people we would rather get it on with. Doens't make a bit of sense to me, thats what i thought the "open forum" was for. But apparently not everyone is as open as others. :rolleyes: :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... good point steph

Jesse

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-11-2005, 07:35 PM

Very well said , too bad it wont change nothin :rolleyes:

YAMAHA_Jim
01-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I didnt see the last few replies but C'mon now, piercings and tats are everywhere, kids young and small know what they look like. Talking about them here isnt gonna sour some poor kids mind. jeez

TimSr
01-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Im the one who put it into moderation. The original post and subject were not the problem. The problem is a few immature people cant seem to add to a post like this without trashing it.

If you have a problem with the way I moderate, Ill suggest you complain about me by name instead of posting whiney complaints about the moderating team in general.

Billy Golightly
01-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Its been restored, so this thread is now closed.