PDA

View Full Version : Who has piercings?

short4stuff
01-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Anyone? ..
I got my first last night.. my damn lip, didn't feel to bad at all .. I was surprized.
Anyone have any stories? .. lol crying stories?.. LOL.

raptor
01-10-2005, 07:43 AM
i have my tounge peicered. didnt hurt. but unpleasant thing not feeling your tounge. then he accidenelty but the needle thru my bottom lip halfway...

swollen tounge for a week. i was slurping soup and choc youghart for 2 weeks!

azhondagrl
01-10-2005, 10:04 AM
i have my belly button peirced which didn't hurt and something else that i've said before and am not allowed to say on this site. (above the belt though). and yeah...THEY HURT!!!!

raptor
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM
( . Y . ) :naughty:

Quickonstep
01-10-2005, 01:32 PM
not a single pericing, but ive done about 5 years worth in shops i have worked in.. if the majority had to vote they would say " HELL YEA IT HURTS!"

Jesse

hondatrikesrule22
01-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I have both my ears pierced, one was stretched to 8g at one time. I also used to have my left nipple piecred. I also THOUGHT about getting a prince albert. :eek:

bigredhead
01-10-2005, 02:42 PM
holy C!@#$%

I just googl'ed " prince albert piercing " and i'm sorry i did... phew.. nevermind.

BIGCRIP28
01-10-2005, 04:23 PM
holy C!@#$%

I just googl'ed " prince albert piercing " and i'm sorry i did... phew.. nevermind.

:welcome:
haha that right theres funny i dont care who you are

azhondagrl
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
haha, i've thought about a lot of things....lol. heard those don't heal the best. =)

bigredhead
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
a " Rip " would take on a whole new dimension !

Kintore
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
the prince albert, oh man I got shivers when I looked it up on google. I could never do that to myself

hondatrikesrule22
01-10-2005, 05:21 PM
the prince albert, oh man I got shivers when I looked it up on google. I could never do that to myself

Thats why I never did it. :eek: It has ran through my mind though...

CHAINSAW
01-10-2005, 07:33 PM
At one time I had the following. Nothing now, but a few old holes.
1 in each ear
2 labrets (on either side, this is kind of a lip piercing, but lower... in between your lip and your jaw)
1 throat
1 in each eye brow
1 Frenum (yes, in the penis... its like a prince albert, but underneath just behind the head in the shaft)
1 Nipple (was gonna do both, but passed out after first)

The only ones I didnt do myself, was my first ear, my first brow, and my labrets. Everything else I did at home. I never did the tongue, cause only fags and girls do those. I put my brows and ears back in a few months ago, but the wife laughed and said it doesnt look good on a 27 year old guy.. :) She sure liked it when I was 21 though :)

azhondagrl
01-10-2005, 07:46 PM
LOL chainsaw. i was probably gonna go sometime this week to get my tongue peirced actually. =) (good thing i'm a girl though cuz apparently you'd think i was a fag. ha) lol, and i can definitly see how you passed out after the first one, but i thought one would be uneven..

Dammit!
01-10-2005, 07:56 PM
I had my eyebrow done a while back but took it out. Didn't realize how often I hit my head in the spot until I had that damn bar in there. That and the fact that I snagged my shirt on it pretty good once or twice and I decided it wasn't meant to be. It was never gonna heal at that rate.

The actual piercing didn't hurt at all though.

Pistonhead
01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Man I Couldn't see having a rod or ring in my rod, owwww! Just imagine what would happen at the airport or if you were fighting and it got ripped out!!!!! :eek: YEEEEEOWWWWWW, I was once told by a waitress with a tongue stud that "we like it too", I don't know, tongue studs have one purpose, and I think Chain is right about guys havin them.........

azhondagrl
01-10-2005, 08:17 PM
LOL none of my peircings have ever made the airport detectors go off(lord knows i freaked about it for days when my family took a flight up to Oregon just a few months ago). =)

ATC crazy
01-10-2005, 08:29 PM
You might want to thing twice about getting piercings. My mom is an EMT, and 4 months ago, she went on a call to a house just down the road from ours. A guy and his girlfriend were at home, and somehow the guy ripped his tongue ring out. Now he has a tongue like a snake...its forked. LOL

YAMAHA_Jim
01-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I have no piercings or tats. My question is,,WHy cant they sew a tongue back together? Does it not heal or something??

84honda 200X
01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
A girl friend of mine peirced my left ear! Had it in for about 5 minutes and decided it looked kinda queer on me so i took it out. I was amazed at how much it didnt hurt. And i got a friend who has her nipples peirced and they look awsome on her.

CHAINSAW
01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
You might want to thing twice about getting piercings. My mom is an EMT, and 4 months ago, she went on a call to a house just down the road from ours. A guy and his girlfriend were at home, and somehow the guy ripped his tongue ring out. Now he has a tongue like a snake...its forked. LOL

I got my right brow ripped out twice (Mosh pits when I was a young buck.. lol) and my Frenum got tore during some wild sex. The brow healed back both times, and I still got the hole, but the Frenum I let close up, because that sucker hurt more getting tore, then it did actually piercing it.

Oh, and my throat got pulled on to hard, then got infected. I still have the scar from it. Ill try to dig up an old pic when I was in my band and had all those peircings.

Pistonhead
01-10-2005, 10:40 PM
I got my right brow ripped out twice (Mosh pits when I was a young buck.. lol) and my Frenum got tore during some wild sex. The brow healed back both times, and I still got the hole, but the Frenum I let close up, because that sucker hurt more getting tore, then it did actually piercing it.

Oh, and my throat got pulled on to hard, then got infected. I still have the scar from it. Ill try to dig up an old pic when I was in my band and had all those peircings.

Wow, you'd be haven like awesome sex, then WAAAAAAAM the pain, holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro I couldn't imagine the pain! I don't have any piercings or tats, but I'm thinking about being a tat artist as a part time hobby in the future, art teachers hated me drawing skulls, flames, choppers, spiders, webs, ripped metal and brains, skeletons, biomechanical stuff, and all that cool stuff, so I do it on my own time now. I've even done some small stuff for my buddies band. I can do some pretty sweet drawings, I should post pics, maybe I will sometime if I take pics of my work. The great thing about tats is they always make good paintjobs for bikes and hotrods.

CHAINSAW
01-10-2005, 11:18 PM
okay.. here is one I found right after I got my neck one tore most of the way.. lol A week later I got my labrets, and you cant hardly see the brows or ears that well. That band was fun to play in.. the makeup and stuff was a blast, and set us apart from every other metal band around here.

So here is me, with makeup on.. hahahaha. This was around 1999 or so. This is also one of the few pics of me without long hair back then, and a long goatee.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/capthowdy/saw2.jpg

honda200
01-10-2005, 11:34 PM
if i told you what i had peirced, i would get banned, LOL

Curtis

Trike Dude
01-10-2005, 11:35 PM
If I remember correctly back in the day(early 80's) any guy w/ piercings, make up, baggy pants and the like would have gotten there ass stomped at a metal show. Of course thats when there was real metal. Metal that wasn't all weepy and whiney like today!

How things change :)

CHAINSAW
01-10-2005, 11:37 PM
If I remember correctly back in the day(early 80's)anyone w/ piercings, make up, baggy pants and the like would have gotten there ass stomped at a metal show. Of course thats when there was real metal. Metal that wasn't all weepy and whiney like today!

How things change :)

You aint listening to the right metal dude. The metal of today stomps that sissy glam stuff of the early 80's. Only good band that survived the 80's is Cannibal Corpse.

Pistonhead
01-10-2005, 11:41 PM
You aint listening to the right metal dude. The metal of today stomps that sissy glam stuff of the early 80's. Only good band that survived the 80's is Cannibal Corpse.

There are some good metal bands now: Killswitch engage, mastadons, hatebreed, Also scorpions survived the 80's! Theres also some good Rob Zombie, although some of his stuff differs from the metal influences. But to each of us our own. What I can't stand is the wannabe crap like Good Charlotte!

Trike Dude
01-10-2005, 11:42 PM
um, if I remember right Real Metallica, Slayer, Sepultura, Iron maiden, Motor Head.....The list goes on and on, all were making albums in the early 80's.

Hell, I just recently found my old copy of SOD's speak english or die album. Not much today can hold a candle to that. Name some good stuff from today(I hope you don't say Korn, Slipknot,,,,,) I'll give you Mastadon but give me a couple others.

New2ATC
01-10-2005, 11:43 PM
well... I have my left ear gauged out to a 0.. thats about it... might do my nipple... not sure yet.. i do all my own work too... seeing as how I am only 15...

Pistonhead
01-10-2005, 11:44 PM
um, if I remember right Real Metallica, Slayer, Sepultura, Iron maiden, Motor Head.....The list goes on and on, all were making albums in the early 80's.

Hell, I just recently found my old copy of SOD's speak english or die album. Not much today can hold a candle to that. Name some good stuff from today(I hope you don't say Korn, Slipknot,,,,,) I'll give you Mastadon but give me a couple others.

Exactly lots of good 80's metal, you forgot Megadeth, another good modern band is black label society, and rammstein if you dont know how to speak German. Korn and Slipknot are okay, except you need to buy about 5 albums to get 5 ok songs. You also forgot PANTERA!!!!!! I also don't consider St. Anger to be Metallica. Don't forget Led Zeppelin also good 80's music.

Trike Dude
01-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Ich bin ein berliner! hehehehe

Pistonhead
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Yeah my buddy who is doin German in school translated some of it, kinda weird, but I don't understand it so it usually works for me. Hey speaking of SOD, notice how the new Metal Mulisha dvd sorta uses the cover off of the SOD kill yourself dvd? I'm going to start a new thread on good metal bands where we can discuss/list them there.

Trike Dude
01-11-2005, 01:18 AM
I think ScottZJ has a set of tight pants for sale yater. Maybe you could pick them up when you pick up the airfooler. :)

yater
01-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Oh yeah, I'd really like to show up at trikefest with a fake mullet, headband, and tight pants with muscle shirt. Keep an eye out for "that guy"

Apollo
01-12-2005, 12:49 AM
1986 and before thrash metal rules. My all time favorite would have to be Slayer's Reign In Blood album, that got the job done. Metallica's Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning are awesome too. All the bands have been covered pretty much on this thread except Celtic Frost (Dethroned Emporer), Exodus, Venom (Black Metal), Dark Angel (Darkness Descends), etc. After 86, most if not all of these bands polished up and slowed down their sound and went radio.

hondatrikesrule22
01-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Short 4 stuff, you gonna let them take over your thread? :confused:

Trike Dude
01-12-2005, 04:38 PM
way too late. already been done!

Pistonhead
01-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah its the who is a metal head, not who's got metal in their head (either one!) thread now! Another good slayer album is seasons in the abyss.