PDA

View Full Version : Walsh Race Craft is moving into my hometown

Billy Golightly
01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I just found out about this this afternoon. My mom is a realtor, and someone in her office had the property listed that they are moving the shop into. It is just outside of town and I pass by the place every other day. I am super stoked, I hope that whenever they get down here I can show them around at the local spots to ride, maybe even have them come out to the house and ride some there. http://members.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=walsh09

Will be very interesting

Wickedfinger
01-15-2005, 07:24 PM
.... before all of that Bill, you should be asking them for a freakin job!!!!!

MTS
01-15-2005, 08:00 PM
.... before all of that Bill, you should be asking them for a freakin job!!!!!
Man that would be killer job, heheh start makin up your resume billy :w00t:

atczack
01-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah, you never know, that could be the next 'American Chopper', you'd be a star! :p

Billy Golightly
01-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I was thinking about it wicked, only thing is for the past few monthes I've been working on getting my realestate license. As cool of a job that would be I probably wont make near the money I will as a realtor. I plan on giving them a call monday afternoon and just introducing myself, tell them I would like to offer them the oppertunity to go checkout some of the local ride spots, welcome them to the area, ect ect. The place they are moving into is a huge commercial building on about 5 acres. Use to be our local electrical co op. I think it sold for in the neighborhood of 800,000.

TexFest
01-15-2005, 10:37 PM
That would be sweet, maybe you could talk them into reproducing trike parts, just an idea. I don't think they would go for that, but you never know.