PDA

View Full Version : absolutely nuthing dealing with trikes BUT???

hotroddal
01-18-2005, 09:47 AM
ok this question has absolutely nothing to do with trikes, but ill ask it anyway cuz this is the open forum so here it goes....what Rimes with ORANGE????

Mobular
01-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Low range??

had to try.....

but really, I don't think that there is a word that rhymes.

bigredhead
01-18-2005, 10:40 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/o/orange.html

Even google don't know. hmm

raptor
01-18-2005, 10:43 AM
poranges ???

3 weelin geezer
01-18-2005, 12:11 PM
What IS 'porange' ???? That doesn't rhyme. Is that even a word?:confused: Nothing rhymes with orange. I' thinking of a country song...how does that go? I have friends in the lo ranges or lo something....dammit mobular, now its stuck in my head.

raptor
01-18-2005, 01:06 PM
lol. i dont know i seen it on google

atctim
01-18-2005, 02:11 PM
It is a well known fact that Nothing in the English language rhymes with orange, or purple or silver.

threewheelin-feelin
01-18-2005, 09:34 PM
It is a well known fact that Nothing in the English language rhymes with orange, or purple or silver.
liver cliver....nurple???????

trikezilla
01-18-2005, 09:50 PM
What IS 'porange' ???? That doesn't rhyme. Is that even a word?:confused: Nothing rhymes with orange. I' thinking of a country song...how does that go? I have friends in the lo ranges or lo something....dammit mobular, now its stuck in my head.

sing it with me!!!!!

"Ive got friends in low places, where the whiskey (for got the next few words...) and the beer that chases my blues away!!!"

BOOYAH...well i think thats how it goes :beer :beer

dont ask me how i no, because im not even sure :p

Tri Moto Man
01-18-2005, 10:14 PM
it goes like this" i got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away" ........
it is by Garth Brooks and the name is friends in low places

hotroddal
01-18-2005, 11:20 PM
now everyone who is reading this thread go and ask your parents, friends, family, or anyone you know and ask them what rimes with ORANGE???,

New2ATC
01-19-2005, 09:41 AM
we need to make up a word that rhymes with orange.. haha.. GART VROOKS ROCKS TOO!!

3 weelin geezer
01-20-2005, 04:26 AM
sing it with me!!!!!

"Ive got friends in low places, where the whiskey (for got the next few words...) and the beer that chases my blues away!!!"

Good thing no one is zapping you with a cattle prod if you forget the words.

Holy night as sung by cartman of South parc.

Oh, holy niiight the sun is bright and shining hmmm hmmm <ZAP!>

BTW, I want you to close your eyes and pretend you are blind. Now tell me what orange 'looks' like to someone who can't see. Or green, or red or blue. Do they 'see' black the same way someone who sees? Do they see little stars like when you crouch too long and stand up quickly? You can't say blue looks like ice or the sky since they have never seen the sky.

atczack
01-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Watch the movie 'Mask' and see how the deformed guy explain's it to the blind girl...

jenndnn3
01-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Storage is the closest I know of.

3 weelin geezer
01-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Watch the movie 'Mask' and see how the deformed guy explain's it to the blind girl...

Is that the new mask movie or the one with that fool, ace ventura?