PDA

View Full Version : Whats it like in AZ??

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Hello. My aunt is moving to around Casa Grande AZ, and she wants my mom to go with her, which means i will have to go too.. I dont mind really, i would think there would be more riding areas, But i want to know how it is there. I am from CT, and i have never really left, only few trips to NY and NH.. If anyone lives there or has lived there knows what it is like, please let me know..

raptor
01-24-2005, 07:20 AM
Long hot days! :Bounce

Dammit!
01-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Casa Grande sucks. Homes are cheap there but it's pretty far away from... everything. Chandler is the next closest city to it and a much better choice imo. Cost more though.

Lots of desert trail riding and dunes about 3-4 hours away.

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 11:24 AM
well.. we dont really have much of a choice to where we are living, because we are living with my aunt and uncle for a lil bit and the place my aunt is transferring to ( frito lay) is in casa grande.. There is nowhere to ride in CT anyway, so it would be a little better being closer to places to ride, and other members of the board aswell..... I really dont have much of a say in it seeing is how i am only 15, so its pretty much whatever my mom says goes.. i told her id go as long as i could bring my quad..

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 11:27 AM
okay then.. now my mom said she isnt sure if we are definately moving to casa grande.. we might move to around phoenix.. depending on which "plant" my aunt gets a job in..

Dammit!
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Well overall I love it here. Didn't want to give the impression that you won't like it because I think you probably will. Easy to find nice trikes too which is a good bonus.

raptor
01-24-2005, 12:14 PM
What are the schools like and colleges. as you will want to fit in where ever you go.

do some research of whichever area you might be going

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 12:28 PM
well i dont go to school because i am homeschooled, and plan on getting my GED. so i am not worried about that.. Another thing that I would like to know is what is the age to get your licence?? I know i will probably like it there, it will take some getting used to, but i think i can handle it.. i should know more about where we are moving whenever my aunt gets word of it, so no reasearch for now.. i think it should be fun there, and it would be a change from snow to no snow, but i think i will get used to it..

Dammit!
01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
16 I'm pretty sure.

There's some pics of one of the riding spots out here in this thread. Probably about an hour from Casa Grande.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=28974&highlight=pics

Plan on getting a truck.

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
nice pics.. I am definately looking forward to it, and i hope the bayou is running when we get there.. should be fun to actually have places to ride like that.

New2ATC
01-24-2005, 01:29 PM
my mom just told me that we are going to be moving near somewhere like monument park.