PDA

View Full Version : Am i stupid? i think im in love?

raptor
01-24-2005, 10:04 AM
I still listen to a christmas song (the pouges) it reminds me of trikes and gives me thoughts of me doing great things on them! i also sing out loud screaching to it.
and the lyrics in my sig. sort of tell the story about me and my trike! theres always something wrong! :cry: :wondering

Is this stupid? or is it just pure love?

Dirtcrasher
01-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Sounds like love to me.

Stick with loving trikes and you'll be better off than loving a female.

Your trike will appreciate you much more anyhow.

PowerTrike
01-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Sounds like love to me.

Stick with loving trikes and you'll be better off than loving a female.

Your trike will appreciate you much more anyhow.

LOL. Trikes can even be cheaper, more reliable and easier to maintain! :)

trikezilla
01-24-2005, 10:37 PM
plus a trike can be ridden ANY night..if you know what i mean

Dirtcrasher
01-24-2005, 11:53 PM
Not to mention, I've never had a trike lie to me, cheat on me, deceive me and then try and turn it all around on me :mad:

Excuse me while I go kiss her goodnight - the ATC that is..........

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-25-2005, 08:19 AM
I throw a vote down for stupid, riding is fun and all, and its nice to have fun on your bike.. but going as far as "loving" and putting a love song in your sig to express it about a ATV is just... well.. strange and sad, especially calling it "babe"... If I had to choose between a ATV/ATC and my g/f , that ATV would be on ebay or at the scrapyard.

atczack
01-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Your g/f must be watching you type over your shoulder isn't she!! lol j/k :D

84250r
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I throw a vote down for stupid, riding is fun and all, and its nice to have fun on your bike.. but going as far as "loving" and putting a love song in your sig to express it about a ATV is just... well.. strange and sad, especially calling it "babe"... If I had to choose between a ATV/ATC and my g/f , that ATV would be on ebay or at the scrapyard.

Now theres a man in love! ;)

Tri-ZNate
01-25-2005, 07:52 PM
I say love but what you can do with a woman and not a trike is get it in the intake :naughty:

atczack
01-25-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm with you degreez, get burned a couple of good time's and you just say, "Screw it, I'm gonna become the materialistic-scumbag-that-only-think's-about-myself-jerk that she think's I am!" Good riddance Bioooottttcccchhh!!!!!!

Dirtcrasher
01-25-2005, 09:28 PM

Well, I hope for your sake she sticks around. But based on my experiences no matter how much they seem like your "soul mate" or your "best friend" and how unbelievably wonderful your relationship can be - that it can launch faster than a 2 stroke without premix. :w00t: and most of the time with less warning.

jakey
01-25-2005, 09:35 PM
250sx....thats what u think...haha

Tri-ZNate
01-26-2005, 01:10 AM
lol that is what i think, the exhaust might be different though