PDA

View Full Version : Mudfreak99 WTF man???

speed20
01-18-2003, 02:32 AM
WTF??? dude, you were supposed to be trading me that Headlight and some money for that bottom end correct??? and if your going to say its a diff. headlight...whats the possibility that they BOTH would be in good condition, and that they BOTH need new bulbs??? i feel as though im being shafted......come on now, you dont want people spreading that one of your transactions didnt go through, but you try to sell stuff to someone that is supposed to be in someone elses deal.....
Brad (mc91b1@hotmail.com)

85200xer
01-18-2003, 03:45 AM
WTF? what does that mean :?

BigRed83
01-18-2003, 10:14 AM
wtf= What the F***

01-18-2003, 03:48 PM
and he SAYS he doesnt dodge people, or not reply....well guess what....he got caught in the mix of it.....he replied to Trikeaholic's topic.....but not to one in which HIS OWN name was mentioned..... :evil:

mudfreak99
01-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Sorry, I must have missed this, and yes it is a differnet head light....
I did not see this, until one of my friends pointed it out to me.

mudfreak99
01-18-2003, 07:36 PM
By the way, I told you I would trade you the 200x light, not the 200s..... Where did you see that I was selling my 200x light? If you have a problem then try... oh, I don't know.... CONTACTING ME!, you haven't even talked to me when we made the agreement

01-20-2003, 01:17 AM
CONTATCTING YOU????
Well from my understanding the money and headlight was supposed to be sent out two weeks ago on wednesday....and then you said you were going to send it after you sold you blaster on ebay.....Im still waiting on the money.....And why should i be the one contacting you, afterall you got the bad name for NOT REPLYING!!!! :D

mudfreak99
01-20-2003, 01:40 AM
well aparently there is a luke somewhere, because I always reply promptly to anyone that I do business with.and I never told you that the stuff was on the way. We were still in the negotiation stage... Your a joke...

01-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Im the joke??? Im not the one that has the bad reputation am i??? Im not the one that says the money is going to be sent out Wednesday, then you turn around and say 4 days later that your going to sell your blaster then pay me.....well i have YET to see any money or communication...and to all you that say quit bashing him, Well if he did the same thing to you, im sure you would be in the same situation the "Bashers" are in.....Howdy i couldnt have said it better myself on the Quote!

Howdy
01-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks, I was just calling as the facts were given to me, and from experiance. I have been in buisness for 13+ years. I know the pro's and con's of owning a buisness and such. $50 - $75 won't break anyone. But the negative feed back shafting a person can.

Howdy

mudfreak99
01-20-2003, 08:44 PM
Hey Jag, haver you checked my ebnay auctions??? I have had my blaster on there 3 different times, and not one out of the three did it sale....

01-20-2003, 10:24 PM
Yes i know youve had it on there 3 times.....but you stated the money would be sent out wednesday, then 4 days later you tell me your waitin for your blaster to sell.....

speed20
01-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Ok, I admit i was wrong on the headlight.......and im not going to get into a discussion about all this....This is what got me kicked off here the last time....RIGHT GUYS???/
(arguing and saying unneeded names to Mark from Long Island i or Ft. Lauderdale) ONE OF THE 2!!!