PDA

View Full Version : tattoos. you got any?

raptor
01-26-2005, 03:30 PM
heres mine. just curious if others have any?
i have 2 more tats. but there only small. :cool:

ps. i dont want this to be a im cooler than you thread ;) just wanna know what people have. also testing my new cam out

Dan Tenn
01-26-2005, 03:37 PM
o.k. who speaks chinese, and can tell us what that says.

My chinese to english dictionary says "I like trikes". Can anyone verify?

;)

raptor
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
lmao. it means 'only god can judge me'

dividebyzero
01-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Now i need one for the other arm.

freaksfix
01-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Now i need one for the other arm. Whats up Brian? Havent heard from you in quite some time, Miss. B been keeping you busy... Tell her I said hi......

azhondagrl
01-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I have a purple butterfly at the bottom of my back. My middle name is Joy and butterflies represent happiness and joy. =) and purple is my favorite color! :D

yater
01-26-2005, 06:36 PM
I had an ex girlfriend with a butterfly right by her cooch on the top of her leg. I've got pics but I don't think I can post 'em here lol

twgranger
01-26-2005, 07:00 PM
I had an ex girlfriend with a butterfly right by her cooch on the top of her leg. I've got pics but I don't think I can post 'em here lolPost a link. :naughty:

jeswinehart
01-26-2005, 07:03 PM
i got sevral scars i am kinda proud of ,,,, no tattoo.

john

yater
01-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Post a link. :naughty:

I would if I had a bikini shot or something but I didn't keep any pics of her with her clothes on!

atczack
01-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Here's my Tat's. I collect skulls. The USN tat I got in Chicago, Ill right after I got out of bootcamp and thought I was a badass. The skull and barbwire tat on my left forearm I got in Rota, Spain. The other skull on my right forearm I got in Haifa, Israel. The last skull with the flame's I got in Siginella, Sicily. I was gonna get an anchor for every country I have been to but it would be like over 30 anchor's long! Screw that! Every tat usually has a story behind it involving Liquor and whorehouses but I won't bore you guy's with that stuff.

CHAINSAW
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM
I got... a bunch. :P

Im a skull collector also, but not from other countries. Ive probably got 150-200 skulls on my body, mostly on my right sleave. This weekend I got plans to start on my left sleave, but dont know if its a done deal yet.

raptor
01-26-2005, 07:55 PM
wow. come on guys and gals keep posting. always good to see what you rebels have :D:D

post pics if you can to!

i feel lame now with my un-detailled tats! :(:(:D:D

atczack
01-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Chainsaw, how long did it take you to complete your right sleeve? I would love to have some badass flames licking up my arm's and filling in the empty spot's with other stuff.

smokinwrench
01-26-2005, 10:33 PM
I only have 1 tatoo, but I'm betting I'm the only guy who has or would want one like it.

If chainsaw starts showing pictures of all his tats 3ww is gonna need more bandwidth

CHAINSAW
01-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Chainsaw, how long did it take you to complete your right sleeve? I would love to have some badass flames licking up my arm's and filling in the empty spot's with other stuff.
Ive only got about 12 hours in my arm so far. Its all black and white. I was originally only going to do flames, but then added the piles of skulls behind the flames. Then started at my shoulder and headed down to meet the others. I still have lots of hours left on it, and havent gotten any work done on it in over 3 years now.... Once I get started on my right, Ill jump back and forth.

If chainsaw starts showing pictures of all his tats 3ww is gonna need more bandwidth
It would take to much time taking pics.. lol Ill just let the ones at Trikefest see them when I ride across the MX track nekid! hahhaa

atczack
01-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Smokinwrench, you ain't the only one sporting the rebel flag. Look back at my USN tat. I like your's though, it's kick ass.

smokinwrench
01-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Smokinwrench, you ain't the only one sporting the rebel flag. Look back at my USN tat. I like your's though, it's kick ass.

I like my rebel flag, but I was talking about the impacts. Tatooist thought I was crazing wanting that.

freaksfix
01-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Here's my Tat's. I collect skulls. The USN tat I got in Chicago, Ill right after I got out of bootcamp and thought I was a badass. The skull and barbwire tat on my left forearm I got in Rota, Spain. The other skull on my right forearm I got in Haifa, Israel. The last skull with the flame's I got in Siginella, Sicily. I was gonna get an anchor for every country I have been to but it would be like over 30 anchor's long! Screw that! Every tat usually has a story behind it involving Liquor and whorehouses but I won't bore you guy's with that stuff.

I like the tat in the first pic, thats cool!!!

dividebyzero
01-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Whats up Brian? Havent heard from you in quite some time, Miss. B been keeping you busy... Tell her I said hi......
Hey man!yessir she has!! not he is dreaming ..i wish i could keep him that busy. lost my touch in old age.

Quickonstep
01-27-2005, 02:55 AM
i stopped counting after about 80 of them... now its just blending all together... they are all over.. and contemplating getting some more in the next few days... i have had about 50 hours after i stopped counting if that gives you any idea. I have tattoos from other country's, and tattoos from well known artists such as bob tyrell and paul booth, and getting ready to go back to booth for a H.R. Giger back peice in about a year. Waiting lists suck.

Jesse

atczack
01-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Nice tat freaksfix, I've seen it somewhere before..lol

CHAINSAW
01-27-2005, 07:18 PM
I have tattoos from other country's, and tattoos from well known artists such as bob tyrell and paul booth, and getting ready to go back to booth for a H.R. Giger back peice in about a year. Waiting lists suck.

Jesse
Booth is the man. I love his work, but cant afford his time..lol He is my favorite artist out there right now I think.

Quickonstep
01-27-2005, 07:29 PM
yea.. i have a few booth peices, luckly there was no waiting lists at a few conventions i have been too, it was first come first serve.. so i have some of his work.. the back peice is gonna run about 6000, which has been paid to secure the spot on the list.. and im up in about a year.. give or take a few days.. i have been a fan of booth since the creation of the LEAF MAN! lol.. i tattoo part time (accually really part time lol) but did it professionally for a few years.. and luckily got some pointers from the man himself..

One odd thing (but a good thing) about booth is, in order to BUY his flash, you have to draw his stuff out, then tattoo it, then he will sell it to you.. if it looks like crap, you aint gettin it.. unless you bootleg it.. and if you do that, your probably a scratcher anyways..

Jesse

xtremez
01-28-2005, 10:04 AM
yeah got 6,here is the pic of 40 hours worth of pain and counting on my back,Origanaly was the skull and horns from (Danzig)the rock group.Then had a bright idea to cover it up with a updated version of the skull and horns.
I also do tattoo's for a side hobby,pretty much paying for everthing I got into it!